How do i get a bigger penis, both in length and girth?

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Im Jay, i just found this group I live in the NYC area, I have a 7X6.7 erect penis...I want to get it bigger both in Length and in Girth, I would like to get at least 2-3 inches in Length and at least 1 inch in girth... Are there any ways that i can gain these desired inches??? Or at least and 1.5 inches in length and .5 inches in girth?

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Hello Xspree!

I'd rethink the 7.7 girth goal - might really really narrow down the number of potential partners. You have crazy girth now. . . But your mileage may vary!

There is a Penis Enlargement forum here, some good advice there.

Last edited:

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi Im Jay, i just found this group I live in the NYC area, I have a 7X6.7 erect penis...I want to get it bigger both in Length and in Girth, I would like to get at least 2-3 inches in Length and at least 1 inch in girth... Are there any ways that i can gain these desired inches??? Or at least and 1.5 inches in length and .5 inches in girth?

we have the same stats almost, i am 7.5x6.7
there is a penis enlargement forum that you can check out

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
So you want your penis to be a conversation topic only? Becasue you're not going to be getting much if any pussy with 7.5 inch girth. They will be running away.