please advise on how to do the needful

kindly,

vindaloo

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If she doesn't like it you might want to stop.

If she does want anal sex buy a butt plug or something of the sort to work her upto your size.

FreeRangeVeal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If she does want anal sex buy a butt plug or something of the sort to work her upto your size.

thanks for the advice i will try this

never had to use a plug before but perhaps other women were more familiar with anal sex

it is not possible to be too large correct?

kindly,

vindaloo

D

deleted110426

Same situation with my gf and I. I've brought it up and so has she but she really wants no part of it. She has said "maybe if I'm really really drunk." I've rub my head up against her backdoor a few times but she gave me a stern "don't even think about it!!!", so I'll just have to deal with it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have several doubts about anal sex
I try again and again to put it in the butt but it does not work. So Stop! She say it cause a great deal of pain, crying screaming, OMG!!! Why on earth would you continue to torture her like that!?!:mad::confused::frown1: sometimes goes in momentarily and fires back out like a rocket rocket. That's a sign!

use many kind of lube and still find this extreme difficulty.
please advise on how to do the needful
kindly, vindaloo
HA! :mad::12::eek13: You don't need it and neither does she. You must stop at once!

Sounds like she doesn't want it in her butt, end of story really. Trust me, crying and screaming are signs that she's not loving it.
AMEN!! This guy is a putz!

this is not possible. What are you stupid?! Of course it's possible! E
very other woman had little problem taking the girth and length thanks for the advice i will try this.

Never had to use a plug before but perhaps other women were more familiar with anal sex. Or maybe they wanted to have anal sex while this woman clearly does not! it is not possible to be too large correct? No, you can be to large.:mad: Stop forcing her to have anal. I assume she has a functional vagina. . . . Try that instead, as that is what it's there for. :rolleyes:

Same situation with my gf and I. I've brought it up and so has she but she really wants no part of it. She has said "maybe if I'm really really drunk." I've rub my head up against her backdoor a few times but she gave me a stern "don't even think about it!!!", so I'll just have to deal with it.
I know a nice lady in Georgia who would gratefully accept your back door deliveries Brislands. :wink: :flirt: :05:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you doubt whether her commotion is sincere or not, may I suggest that you try inserting something the size of your erection into your own anus, just so you can better judge her response?

Are you attempting foreplay? Oral (cunni- & analingus)? Fingering to open the way?

Have you ever fucked anybody in the ass before? Was it always just slam and grind?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First she has to want you and then she has to at least have some interest in being penetrated anally. If she wants to be receptive she should try the following and you need to be patient and wait for her to get used to having something else in her ass other than turds.

Relaxation
Vibration
Lubrication
Dilation

If she isn't willing, you aren't able.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And incase the OP didnt notice, all asses arent created equal. I have an incredibly small ass and if my husband made me feel the way you are making her feel, well i'd be on sex strike for sure. Thats incredibly insensitive. Anal is not a must-have in your sex reportoire. And your orientation is labeled as UNSURE, since you dont seem to object of sex with a man, why not go find one? In my experience, men have larger asses to a degree to handle that sort of girth.