How do I get my bf into pumping

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's older n not into it, yet talks about big dick etc. I know he'd like it if he tried it n once before sex I was upstairs waiting for him w mine in my small 2" x 9.25 pump he nervously laughed n kinda got weirded out. He thinks that I'm going to go overboard w it n pump too much. I just like having a big pumped dick it makes for great sex...right? duh lol

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok, that's great advice ohwiseone thanks ;) pumping is like the fish stix joke lol

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Talk through the whole experience with him, so that he understands how good it feels to be thick and hard. He might have some mis-understandings on the reasons or what it feels like being in the tube, who knows what he thinks. I have a FB who does not understand the issue, we talked about it and he became more sensitive as to the why and how of pumping. Communication is the key, let us know how you do with him and his feelings on pumping. Good luck.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Usually if he sees you do it enough curiosity will probably win out. Your bf is probably afraid to try it simply because of past life experiences. An indicator would be how adventurous he is in having sex. If he is one who/whom likes the same safe play probably your chances are not great, if he is one who explores sexuality in general quietly discuss it and give him time.

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks fuzzy ken, I'll have to show him again bc yeah we get into sexual doldrums. I know once he tries it it'll be a good thing. He's older n pumping will only help if done therapeutically. Plus he's kind girthy so I'm sure we'll both benefit