How do i get my ex bf back?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by hoon8719, Oct 25, 2009.

1. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    My bf and I recently broke up- we are polar opposites on the emotional spectrum- and have had to deal with a lot of "unfortunate situations" during our two year relationship. We have never cheated on each other and admit we still love eachother, but given that we argue all the time,
    and I didn't have sex too much with him, because I was very conservative of sex and try new things...even now I'm very want to do it with him:rolleyes: I cried over a lot since we broke up and I've lost almot 10lbs now. can't sleep and can't eat anything, still believe in him.

I think he hates me a lot now becaue I was very drunken(out of my mind)and forced went his house without excuse last week, but i want him back romantically, not platonically.

What can I do to get him back? pleas help me...:guilty:

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Start by having one of the moderators move this thread to the relationship forum. BTW, my best advice is tell him what you just said here.

3. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    thank you for advice
    but I'm still very sad! I'm crying again=(

#3 hoon8719, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Is is possible to send him a letter or an e-mail? Pull yourself together and you will be more articulate in your feelings and thoughts and that may be the first step to the happy ending you are looking for, but bear in mind that happy ending may not include you two reconciling your relationship.

5. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    First of all, I need to stop crying...!! I sent him an email, but he didn't reply anything yet. I just give him to take his timee for a little.

Draft saved Draft deleted