How do I get my girlfriend to agree to this?

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Mandingo Wannabe, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Mandingo Wannabe

Mandingo Wannabe New Member

My girlfriend of 3 years dated before me a guy of immense proportions. She told me of more than once measuring his cock and having the 12 inch ruler run just past the 11 1/2 inch mark. She told me she placed the ruler on top of his cock...so it was an accurate measurement. Evidently he is quite thick also..lucky bastard!! (LOL) Naturally I was blown away by this. She also tells me of being able to handle all of it both in her pussy and ass. The thought of seeing her taking this monster cock has me going crazy. He still emails her from time to time as friends. During some heated sex I have told her I'd like to see her with him. Often times this gets her wetter but later she tells me she was just roleplaying with me and if I loved her I wouldnt ask. So the dilemma is how to move this past the fantasy stage into reality? Do I email him directly and lay the scenario out? She tells me he would do it in a heartbeat. Suggestions? Thanks.

2. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Have a good friend who claims to have an ex whom she measured herself at 11 inhes as well. She's married now, but pretty much finds a way to bring it up at every party I've seen her at. Curious how her hubby feels about it, or if he's like you, and is curious to see her with the guy.

3. kentguyuk

kentguyuk New Member

If she isnt up for it mate id say you dont wanna be emailing him direct. Id say if she doesnt agree and isnt up for it it's pretty much a non runner...

Draft saved Draft deleted