How do I get the head of my penis sensitive again?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't circumcised and it was very sensitive growing up but after puberty the head of my dick dried out, probably because it was exposed all the time from masturbation. I think 4/5 times now the head of my penis is always at least half exposed, how do I make it so it's always covered (because this is probably how to get it sensitive again)? Also, how long would this take?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well im not cut either and my foreskin while erect only covers half of my penis and i have full sestivity so i think it may be a medical problem because i seriously dout if mastabation, excessive or not, would of cause your penis head to "dry out".

If you are talking about your foreskin only covers half of the penis head while your are NOT hard then you could have a problem there. It should be longer than that but you shouldnt have lost sesitivity because theres is plenty of sestivity in guys penis's who are fully cut.

If the problem is that your foreskin is "too short" then you could research foreskin restoration or talk to guys who have restored their own from having being cut off while they were a baby, the same techs they use can stretch the foreskin you allready have to give you your desired length. And dont worrie about it stretching too far scientists estamate that one foreskin can be stretched to the size of a football feild so you have nothing to worry about.

Hope that i have helped you :D

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wasn't circumcised and it was very sensitive growing up but after puberty the head of my dick dried out, probably because it was exposed all the time from masturbation. I think 4/5 times now the head of my penis is always at least half exposed, how do I make it so it's always covered (because this is probably how to get it sensitive again)? Also, how long would this take?

have you tried lotion to keep it more moist?

You say "I wasn't circumcised." Are you cut now? Try surgical tape to pull the skin up over the remaining foreskin over the head to keep it covered. I think there is also some kind of latex sock you can use, like a rubber, to keep an exposed head from rubbing too much against cotton.

But exposing the head from jerking off shouldn't dry it out, unless you wash it with harsh soap afterwards. Maybe your head is developing an allergy to soap, or has some fungal thing. In that case I'd ask a dermatologist.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with Kiamo do foreskin restoration you can use the device he mentioned and pumping will also build up the foreskin over time. But you would be best to go with the TLC. I guess for now keep it moist with lotion.