How do I get these "japanese" hairstyles

jimmyboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo, them asians over there got sum stylish haircuts...

How can I style it like this:??? Perm???

200601060027_00.jpg

medfuyu-7_001.jpg

medstyle9.jpg

VIDS

YouTube - asian mullet hairstyle 1

YouTube - funny japanese hairstyles #6

Btw..I'm white and hav straight hair.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
print the pics off and go to a good stylist. they will be able to give you a cut and show you what product to use and how to get the style you want.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha when I got my hair cut in Korea I came out looking like I had an Asian haircut until I went home and fixed my hair myself. Not sure what exactly it was that made it that way but it looked very distinctly Asian.

Personally I think the Japanese have a really cool sense of style. Walking around Tokyo it seems like almost every young person there is hip and fashionable, interestingly dressed, smartly accessorized, usually with trendy hair styles. Outside of Japan I don't think this is really the case at all, though. Except inside the punk clubs in Hongdae, most of the youngsters around Seoul tend to look pretty uniform in terms of their style and fashion sense.

Korean models/pop stars are often very fashionable but in my experience this is not a realistic representation of the population at large.

jimmyboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha when I got my hair cut in Korea I came out looking like I had an Asian haircut until I went home and fixed my hair myself. Not sure what exactly it was that made it that way but it looked very distinctly Asian.

Personally I think the Japanese have a really cool sense of style. Walking around Tokyo it seems like almost every young person there is hip and fashionable, interestingly dressed, smartly accessorized, usually with trendy hair styles. Outside of Japan I don't think this is really the case at all, though. Except inside the punk clubs in Hongdae, most of the youngsters around Seoul tend to look pretty uniform in terms of their style and fashion sense.

Korean models/pop stars are often very fashionable but in my experience this is not a realistic representation of the population at large.

post pics pf you hairstyle..

never seen The asian style on whote guys..

So how cum the japanese and koreans are so trendy, while the asian guys in colleges here dunno how to style their hair?

jimmyboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
print the pics off and go to a good stylist. they will be able to give you a cut and show you what product to use and how to get the style you want.

asian population is low here. I dunno any asian hairsaloons let alone a good one.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
post pics pf you hairstyle..

never seen The asian style on whote guys..

So how cum the japanese and koreans are so trendy, while the asian guys in colleges here dunno how to style their hair?

Well, I said Korean pop stars were trendy, not Koreans in general.

If you live in Miami I'm guessing most of the Asians you know are not Japanese. There aren't many Japanese immigrants living in the United States and those that are here are predominantly in Hawaii, California, Oregon, New York, and Washington State. Around this area, for instance, the Asian immigrant population is almost exclusively Korean and Vietnamese. There are a lot of Thai, Filipino, Indian, and Chinese immigrants here as well, but almost no Japanese.

Also keep in mind Asian ex-pat culture and Asian-American culture will, naturally, be very different from the cultures of specific Asian countries like Japan or Korea, even if some of the immigrants who make up the former cultures come from countries home to the latter cultures.

I can't really speak for Miami, I haven't spent much time there.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
asian population is low here. I dunno any asian hairsaloons let alone a good one.

any good hairstylist can do the proper cut for the style you want. it's not necessary that the stylists are asian. just take photos with you of what you want. this is typically what women do when they want a specific cut or look. a good stylist will be able to work with the photos and your hair to give you what you want.

jimmyboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tks for all the feedback,...

I know u don need to be asian to cut it that way..but I think a black barber can do jeri curls or a fade better than a white barber..i think japanese can mae better sushi than white ppl..etc..

but yea tks for all the feedback

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I love the shiny silk straight hair Asians have. Usually peeps who have straight hair want curly hair, and the peeps who have curly hair want straight hair.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tks for all the feedback,...

I know u don need to be asian to cut it that way..but I think a black barber can do jeri curls or a fade better than a white barber..i think japanese can mae better sushi than white ppl..etc..

but yea tks for all the feedback

ok fine. those styles are relatively common styles for white american women. there's really nothing special going on except they are seen on men instead of women. so go to a stylist who sees mostly women.

jimmyboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok fine. those styles are relatively common styles for white american women. there's really nothing special going on except they are seen on men instead of women. so go to a stylist who sees mostly women.

huh? i dont think white girls hav the same hairstyle as japanese guys..lol

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Come to LA. My friends GF does it for a living. She cut my hair before a road trip last summer. I woke up looking like a magazine picture for 2 months

randomokyeah

Just Browsing
Media

I noticed this when I was in China this past summer, especially around Shanghai. It was always evident who were the people with a little more money simply based on their hair and personal style. Really interesting looks, though.