How Do I Get this Guy to Stop Staring At My Crotch!

railfan69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok am i missing something here ? just IGNORE him it seems like you are making a big deal out of nothing

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a big bulge. I like the idea that guys and girls will look at it. Although I wont hold back if some guy I am talking to face to face looks at it real obvious. I will do somthing. Maybe grab it and say "You want some?":rolleyes::cool:

You are a real pleasure to have face-to-face talks with, Rocco.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stick your thing in his mouth! Let him suck you and maybe you make a friend. It sounds like I'm :biggrin1: joking, but I'm serious. When your woman mad at you, she's not sucking you off, then you let him take care of it. You think she wanting to suck you all the time? Think of this like an opportunity.

I can get my dick suck anywhere, anytime I want. Girls, old women, gay man, ugly girls--anywhere, anytime. If a woman checking me out, I'm fucking her.

fighta

Just Browsing
Media
Be flattered and deal with it. It is awkward but accusing a straight, MARRIED man, especially a co-worker, of doing "such things" is just asking for trouble. He is going to vehemently deny it and you would come off as a self-absorbed quack. What you doing is look him straight in the eyes when he looks at your crotch. When you lock eyes, give him the "What the hell are you doing/looking at" look and embarassed, he will avoid looking at you... for a while at least.