How do I handle this sensitive situation?

WTFguys

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My friend and I (lets call him Brent "because Brent cant fit in the glory hole and thats why we all like Brent")
We've been friends for around 7 years. In the 2nd year of our friendship he decided to try out some things with me. Back then we were around 13/14.

At first I thought he was bicurious and thought he would stop after a few months. But he's been doing this for years. Mostly he sucks me off, nothing major.

Around the 5th year he says he wants to stop but he continues doing it without me asking him or anything. He says he's bicurious but I dont see that for 5 years.

He moved away but he visits and most visits he does stuff.

He's one of those hot headed, asshole on the outside (says some harsh stuff)/caring on the inside type of guys which I like. He doesnt show me any disrespect so I'm good with him.

So does he have a thing for me? Because I'm comepletely blind seeing it.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My friend and I (lets call him Brent "because Brent cant fit in the glory hole and thats why we all like Brent")
We've been friends for around 7 years. In the 2nd year of our friendship he decided to try out some things with me. Back then we were around 13/14.

At first I thought he was bicurious and thought he would stop after a few months. But he's been doing this for years. Mostly he sucks me off, nothing major.

Around the 5th year he says he wants to stop but he continues doing it without me asking him or anything. He says he's bicurious but I dont see that for 5 years.

He moved away but he visits and most visits he does stuff.

He's one of those hot headed, asshole on the outside (says some harsh stuff)/caring on the inside type of guys which I like. He doesnt show me any disrespect so I'm good with him.

So does he have a thing for me? Because I'm comepletely blind seeing it.

Uhm. Probably. Either that, or he's just using you for some quick gratification.

Any way you look at it, I think a conversation with Brent is in order. Here's the thing, Are you prepared to possibly lose Brent as a friend if you confront him? Conversely, Are you prepared for this stuff to continue the same way?

You've got to decide if you have a thing for Brent, and if you do, how do you go about asking him if he does for you?

Like Spoon said, you are allowing this behavior to continue. If you don't like it, you need to speak up. If you want more, you need to speak up.