How do I increase girth?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a measly 4.5 inch girth (6.5 length). I was wondering what I need to do to increase the girth?

also... how important is lube when you are jelquing? I have never used lube before, nor do I own any, nor do I want to deal with cleaning it up afterwards. I dont have much time to do this as I live with brothers and stuff so spending 20 mins in the bathroom is kinda suspicious.

how do you stay semi erect?

do I pull really hard? or do I squeeze really hard? the last thing I want do is injure my dick..

I do want a bigger dick but dont know where to start, I have read the "beginners routine" thread and came out a little confused.

thanks guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamesishuge

I generally do it before bed or later at night so I have the time to do it perhaps you should think about that.

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you're just starting out deffo use something as lube, it doesn't have to be lube lube you could use a moisturiser or something.
Start with the beginner routine and see what gains you get from that before you try any girth specific exercises.
When your pulling your dick about you'll probably find you won't struggle to keep a semi.
Don't pull to hard you should feel some pressure but not enough to hurt.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pumping will give you more girth for about 1-2 hours after pumping. THERE IS NO WAY TO PERMANENTLY MAKE YOUR GIRTH OR LENGTH LARGER.

Louberg83

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pumping will give you more girth for about 1-2 hours after pumping. THERE IS NO WAY TO PERMANENTLY MAKE YOUR GIRTH OR LENGTH LARGER.
You couldn't be more wrong. A good PE routine with dedication and consistency does work. It's just not going to be fast. Don't believe anything that says gain 2" in a month.

Reactions: CMBone

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed I squeeze as hard as I can without feeling like I am going to injure the head of my penis when I jelq. Also, I tend to pull with a constant steady force, enough so I can feel the tendons or ligaments at the base of the penis being stretched. But not enough so it hurts! I wouldn't do squeezes or any girth specific exercises quite yet. I tried throwing in a decent set of them in one of my very early weeks and had to take a week off due to getting a blood blister.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my problem is not getting fully hard. how do you avoid that?

That will come with time. Some temporary solutions:

-Do your stretching exercises first to exhaust your penis a bit

-Ejaculate 15-30 minutes prior to your session so you're not as prone to getting erect

- Firmly (but not painfully) pinch your glans (penis head) when you start getting too erect- this will cause it to subside

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You couldn't be more wrong. A good PE routine with dedication and consistency does work. It's just not going to be fast. Don't believe anything that says gain 2" in a month.

We still get posts like that here from time to time, but the atmosphere here is very different from what it was a year ago :)

We still get posts like that here from time to time, but the atmosphere here is very different from what it was a year ago :)
That's because you have slowly converted us to a new mode of thinking that actually works. It's almost creepy muhahahaha

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That will come with time. Some temporary solutions:

-Do your stretching exercises first to exhaust your penis a bit

-Ejaculate 15-30 minutes prior to your session so you're not as prone to getting erect

- Firmly (but not painfully) pinch your glans (penis head) when you start getting too erect- this will cause it to subside

we like that getting an erection actually warms up the system , hard is never bad , getting old man's disk is