Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a measly 4.5 inch girth (6.5 length). I was wondering what I need to do to increase the girth?
also... how important is lube when you are jelquing? I have never used lube before, nor do I own any, nor do I want to deal with cleaning it up afterwards. I dont have much time to do this as I live with brothers and stuff so spending 20 mins in the bathroom is kinda suspicious.
how do you stay semi erect?
do I pull really hard? or do I squeeze really hard? the last thing I want do is injure my dick..
I do want a bigger dick but dont know where to start, I have read the "beginners routine" thread and came out a little confused.
thanks guys.

Hey!
You should maybe check out my REAL experience with enlargement. Girth and most length gains persist to this day.
Penis Enlargement
JIH XXX ;-)

I find pumping is the best way to increase girth. You just have to do it 4 to 5 times a week, and be consistent with it.

Reactions: ToolTime10

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jelqing, stretches and pumping. I saw some gains after 6 months, it takes time, patience and a steady routine(every other day). I started a PE routine primarily for more length. I've gained length, my girth increased at a more steady rate however. I was somewhat disappointed, as my length growth stalled. but the girth growth never stalled. I was already thick to begin with, and now I'm 6.5" + thick. almost 7" base. my wife always liked sex, and appreciates getting stuffed. I've grown to 7.5" x 6.5".

don't expect 2" gains. realistically, an inch, more or less, is more likely and possible in both dimensions..