How do i increase my cum ?

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Basically, this like the, 'How can I increase the size of my penis' question. You can't. Well, not by much. So make do with what you've got. If you are born Faceking, you'll spurt gallons. If not, you'll have some other talent. Ask your wife/partner what it is. Oh sorry I bet you haven't got one!

zxcvb1234

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've found that my loads tend to be larger when I jo more often. It's like the body will ramp up production when there's a need for it. If I jo daily(sometimes 2x a day) for at least week and then wait a couple of days, my loads are substantially larger.

A freind told me his loads are larger when he drinks more water.

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Zinc tablets are easily the best way to do it - and you can get several months worth for like $5 (Zinc is Zinc, so don't be fooled into buying anything more expensive because it has a nicer bottle or claims to be organic). If you don't particularly eat a lot of zinc a day already, you can probably double your volume if you take it daily. Don't overdose on zinc, though, just one tablet a day. It will take about two weeks of taking it for you to notice an effect.

Careful, you'll be making much bigger messes than before!

Arginine also works, but not as good, and it's much more expensive. Try the zinc first, and if that's still not satisfying enough, shell out for the other vitamins.

Last edited:

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Plain O Water

That too. Drinking lots of water helps does keep semen volume up, and it's healthy for you! I suggest keeping a cup or container near you with cold water at all times. If it's right in your face, you're more likely to drink it.

That, or snack on some spicy foods - that will often make you drink more water too.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To the contrary of what one person said, I found that my largest volume is from *not* j/o for a couple of months (the longest I 've gone since starting). Another factor that affects shooting ability is being in shape and having ab muscles. I also find I have greater distance if I need to pee.

jshine868

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Personally I agree with a set of these replies. If I wack off a ton and then stop for like 2 days then I'll make the biggest fucking mess ever. Also I always manage to shoot far but i think it's something random, edging works too. Also what's weird is the more precum I have the less of a cumshot i make, but if i barely have precum then i'll shoot a lot