How do I know what size pump to get?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bbblowme, Jul 10, 2007.

1. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Looking to get a pump, not really sure what size to get though. I'm alittle over 6 inchs in length.

So how do I chose from all the differnt sizes that are available?

2. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Diameter's the main thing. Basically, take the circumfrence of your cock, divide by pi, add a quarter of an inch, and then pick the tube size larger than that (for instance, if you were 5.75" around, that means you'd be about 1.83" in "diameter", so you could add a quarter to that to make it 2.08" and then round up to 2.25" tube diameter). Of course, there's a little leeway with all that that...if you were 1.83", you might go for a 2" tube to go for more length or a 2.5" tube if you really wanted room for girth, but my methodology is going to get it right 90% of the time.

In terms of length, you're going to want to give yourself at least two inches of room to grow into. 9 inches is a pretty standard tube length that I've seen, so that should be fine for you.

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yeah rule of thumb is add 1/4" to your diameter and that's the tube for you. Once you can pack it day in and day out for lets say a month with no swelling or fluid buildup and you are using pressure at around 5hg or below. Then you are ready to step up to a new tube.

4. seahorses

seahorses Member

Yes, I agree with all, although you could forget pi,. and just devide by 3; it's near enough.

5. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sweet. thnx

Draft saved Draft deleted