how do I let girls know I'm hung without being creepy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by yman74, Nov 1, 2006.

1. yman74

yman74 Member

Albums:
    does anyone have any suggestions especally girls?

2. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unless you're a shower and sporting a serious bulge...you can't.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Wear an I belong to LPSG badge :biggrin1:

4. shanehall

shanehall New Member

Where tight jeans without underwear. If you dont show big when soft, use a cockring to push your package out so the girls cant miss it if they tried. Or a pair of long athletic shorts no underwear will give your big meat away any day.

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I'd have to agree. Unless she brings it up, you probably shouldn't. But rest assured, this has it's advantages! If I'm with a guy for the first time, and we're at that point where I've got my hands on his elastic band, slowly lowering it to reveal the goods, and then out pops a cannon, it's such a rush :biggrin1: . Sure it'd be great if you could let everyone know up front but if the woman you're with happens to like size, finding out spontaneously can be quite exciting.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You could bring it up jokingly.... like make her try and guess how big it is... but I think that just letting her find out for herself is your best bet.

7. yman74

yman74 Member

Albums:
    I think joking about it is a good path. Now does anyone know of a way to do it? I have tried using my foot size (14 and I am 5'11"), but that has not worked so far.

8. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not all women like big. (The women here are not typical - just as the men aren't.) If she indicates she does, that's your moment to say it upfront, or something like "This is our lucky day, then."

If she doesn't indicate she does, the probability is she doesn't, so don't bring it up. When the time comes for her to find out, the probability is she won't mind, either, so it's a win-draw situation.

9. bignuncut4me

bignuncut4me New Member

Yes, springing it on her spontaneously (so to speak) seems more mannerly than bringing it up in casual conversation. I do wonder though. How would I react if, in the midst of our first date, a gentleman proclaimed to posses a prodigious penis. I suppose I'd say "prove it". Hopefully we'd be seated a cozy little table for two where I, a la the lovely welder in "Flashdance", could let my footsie feel the evidence.

10. londongirl

londongirl New Member

Hi man74

I used to find that jokes just made the guy sound like I ought to be impressed by the mere possession of a penis, let alone a large one. Unless she's a complete size queen, then it's not going to be the dealbreaker in moving things on. Not much help I know, but it was way more fun finding out by myself.

Good luck

11. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

Have sex with the one with the biggest mouth.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

13. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do a little trial and error.

Practice, before you talk to a girl you want to know just walk up to other random girls and say "Hello me name is <insert name here>, and I have <penis length> inch long penis." And give the grth too!

Mwuhauhauhuahuhahuha

14. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

I once had this date that wasn't going very well, so I thought I'd try to spice it up by casually mentioning that I'm well hung. Somehow I managed to slip it in the conversation, and she kept asking about it. I was wearing some fairly tight trousers at the time so it wasn't hard to prove it. I was getting pretty turned on too when she kept asking about it and wanted to feel it.
    Later she asked me back to her place and confessed that she wasn't very interested in me until I told her that, but she was glad I did.
    So I think it can work if you just want a quick shag, but I wouldn't recommend it if you want a relationship with someone.

15. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

16. the_reverend

Gold Member

well most of my friends, including female friends, in high school and college found out through a number of factors...i had mentioned it to a couple of friends once as kind of a secret that they failed to keep, so it became a running joke that naturally spread pretty quickly once in college. then of course girls i messed around with spread it through the grapevine a little bit. and then there's the fact that i'm a bit of an exhibitionist and was a theatre major in college, so plenty of opportunities to get naked at parties, skinny dipping, etc. and from there it just kind of...spread. didn't do me much good beyond the jokes and appreciative comments of others. it did help me get my first college girlfriend, but only slightly, and maybe a couple of make out/oral sessions...but that's about it. the only time i had to come right out and tell a girl was when i was on a date and she wanted to go back to her place and wondered if i had any condoms. i had to confess that no, i didn't and it was rather hard to find my particular brand. she looked confused, so i had to tell her i was well hung and needed to get Magnum XLs. she just started laughing and told me that i had just said the magic words, essentially. but i'd pretty much already sealed the deal at that point, so it didn't make much difference beyond getting her more excited.

so either start getting your friends to spread rumors about you or just wow the girl with your personality and charm, and leave the penis size as a nice surprise. :p

17. wonderland

wonderland Member

There is really no way that I can think of tellling women without coming across as a liar or just creepy.
    So many guys lie about being hung if a man just hints that to me I laugh it off. Not only do I find it creepy but I am offended that I guy thinks telling me that is going to make me interested in him.

18. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

Well I'm not posting to explain how to tell a girl you are hung, but this is related. Me and my beautiful GF have been together for a while, and there were a few months where we were broken up. When I would be in conversations with guys or girls about sex, it seems like this would always come up; the fact that oftentimes, my cock was too big for my GF to fit it inside of her, and I wouldnt bragg about it, or even bring it up, but when the conversation flows or a group of people starts talking about sex, and then they ask you a question "hey whats your favorite position" and I have to respond "well I love having her on top, but it never happened" they would all ask why, where I would say something like "well it just didn't work sometimes" so on and so forth, it would eventually come down to the people I am talking to realizing that I had a big cock and it didn't fit in my GF, some people thought I was bragging or trying to impress them, or be creepy, but most of my friends understood what I meant, even if they couldnt relate themselves.
    So even in friendly conversations, where you are not trying to bragg or let anyone know about your size, sometimes its gonna come up, and you might look creepy, I hope you dont, cuz its annoying when girls or guys think that you are trying to bragg about your size or problems with it, when you didnt even bring it up. Most of my friends couldnt understand or thought I was bragging because none of them are hung, and they might be a little jealous, I am not sure, maybe not. who knows?

19. Ed69

Gold Member

Why would you need to tell her?

20. BigA

BigA New Member

I would definitely bring it up over the course of a date. Or in the workplace. I don't know what your situation is. It's all about timing. When it's right, like when ur asking for sex after the date, if she's not too prudish. Just say "i'm like like a horse, ya know". That shud do the job.

But maybe u shudnt listen to me

Draft saved Draft deleted