how do I let girls know I'm hung without being creepy

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think joking about it is a good path. Now does anyone know of a way to do it?

you: Knock knock
she: who's there?
you: my enormous penis

or maybe "take my cock, please!"

but seriously folks...
there's just a certain skill involved in pushing a conversation in the direction you want...it wont work with every girl every time, but if you can just start talking about sexual things, then segue right into it, you should be able to make a solid move

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I have a small penis, but I'm an amazing lover in other ways"

"Really?"

"No, you got me... actually, I am an amazing lover, but my penis is enormous, I just didn't want to scare you"

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and seriously, if the only thing you've got going for you to bring up in a conversation is a large penis?

seriously, read a book or something. lol.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? Can you name five who don't? I know I can't

:confused:

I can.

To the original poster: I'm not sure there is a way a guy could randomly bring up his size (or any other aspect of his penis) and not annoy me. I do not like to be made to feel objectified, and I think that's how I would feel. It would seem as though your primary interest in me was what I could offer your dick, and I'd go drown my woes in another man's arms after ditching you.

Now, if we've already gotten to the point where we've established a sexual chemistry, and you already know I'm interested, it would be okay to tell me then, but if you did it in a way that made me think all you had to offer sexually was your own enthusiasm about your big cock I'd get pretty turned offf in a hurry. I hope I've made sense.

Told2Share

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. Take her on a crowded subway. She'll find out soon enough. Oh, but make sure to act sheepish when you 'accidentally' bump into her leg!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the game we played when I was 10 was that they had to feel it with their eyes closed, and guess how long it was .... then they had to measure to see if they were right.

Oh wait, that was with the boys...

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I have a small penis, but I'm an amazing lover in other ways"

"Really?"

"No, you got me... actually, I am an amazing lover, but my penis is enormous, I just didn't want to scare you"

i lolled

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a small penis, but I'm an amazing lover in other ways"

"Really?"

:biggrin1: Totally love it.

Usually I can just tell when guys are packing, they have this confidence aura about them.

I met with this young guy at the pub last week while I was out with some girfriends locally. He was hitting on me all night, he was a great guy, but really persistant and YOUNG ( 18) . He just had this massive self assuredness ( sc ) about him. He was very sure I'd like him if I took him home.

He went into the toilet and took a picture of his cock on his mobile phone and said, " I might be young, but I have a huge cock" ...was very cute and very funny, however most women would probably slap him for it hahahah

:smile:
Honey

( p.s he had a big fat cock , and no he didn't come home with me :tongue: )

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: Totally love it.

Usually I can just tell when guys are packing, they have this confidence aura about them.

I met with this young guy at the pub last week while I was out with some girfriends locally. He was hitting on me all night, he was a great guy, but really persistant and YOUNG ( 18) . He just had this massive self assuredness ( sc ) about him. He was very sure I'd like him if I took him home.

He went into the toilet and took a picture of his cock on his mobile phone and said, " I might be young, but I have a huge cock" ...was very cute and very funny, however most women would probably slap him for it hahahah

:smile:
Honey

( p.s he had a big fat cock , and no he didn't come home with me :tongue: )

bless you wild_honey, you must turn down more fantastic meat than a british beef inspector

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a percentage game. While a lot will have sex with you right there if you tell them, many will think it's creepy and be turned off.

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres a full proof way of doing it. after a couple of dates get some of your mates to meet you at a bar. tell them to get pissed and towards the end of the evening oull down your pants in a "drunken" act. Make sure you make a big deal about pulling them back up after she's seen it, apologies a lot, and providing your a "shower" she'll have seen a huge cock while you still retain from seeming creepy. i'm not proud of it, its crude and pathetic but it works

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd have to agree. Unless she brings it up, you probably shouldn't. But rest assured, this has it's advantages! If I'm with a guy for the first time, and we're at that point where I've got my hands on his elastic band, slowly lowering it to reveal the goods, and then out pops a cannon, it's such a rush :biggrin1: . Sure it'd be great if you could let everyone know up front but if the woman you're with happens to like size, finding out spontaneously can be quite exciting.

I agree. I actually like the spontaneity myself when she unexpectedly finds out about it, as opposed to having her know all along, which would kill that situation as a possibility.

Told2Share

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RE: Bar strategy of yanking pants down...

No, no, no. While I like this approach, it's purely a drummer's approach, and only good for drunk, don't-even-remember-her-name sex. I think my earlier post of acting sheepish after you've bumped into her on a crowded subway may need to be re-thought as well, as it would be like a... well, rhythm guitarist's manouver.

I think what we need here is a bass-player-type manouver, elevating this whole game to an entirely different, soul-satisfying level. Just spitballing here mind you, and no, spitballing isn't one of my suggestions, whatever that means, but maybe we have to think outside the box here.

I'm thinking things like, posing nude for art classes, or something like that. Get her involved in a midnight swim, maybe, and don't pull on your pants or shorts when you get out of the water. There's gotta be a way, here, people! Accidentally drop an elephant-sized condom when you pull money out to buy her that whacky appletini drink... Help me out here. There HAS to be a way!

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
heres a full proof way of doing it. after a couple of dates get some of your mates to meet you at a bar. tell them to get pissed and towards the end of the evening oull down your pants in a "drunken" act. Make sure you make a big deal about pulling them back up after she's seen it, apologies a lot, and providing your a "shower" she'll have seen a huge cock while you still retain from seeming creepy. i'm not proud of it, its crude and pathetic but it works

that's a good one. You really do that? lol. And everyone at the bar sees it too? lmao. The best part is you pretend to be embarassed so she feels bad for you... fabulous

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks BigA. its a fantastic method providing you don't get embarassed easily!