how do I let girls know I'm hung without being creepy

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The best way to let other peoples know about your hungness? Put an announcement on the journal, whit your pic... Girls will call you 24/7. :D

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I for one get a little uncomfortable if that's the reason she's showing an interest in me.

Having said that, if you want women to know, it's better that they not hear it from you. Have sex with the biggest gossip around so she can spread the word. You might want to be good in bed though, otherwise that might backfire. :tongue:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The act alone of letting someone know you're hung is not creepy. It's your approach. Some guys just let it slip out in conversation. Nothing wrong with that. How about you get into a discussion about size? If you make it something general like that, she won't feel pressured. If during this conversation she seems curious, then by all means, share your measurements. You can ask things like "Have you ever had it too big?" "What's too small?" "Does size really matter?" etc.

Personally I appreciate the direct approach. My knowing you have something substantial I want to play with might make me interested in a guy I otherwise might not find appealing. Wait, that sounds wrong. I'm not saying I screw sleazy guys just cos they have big dicks. I'm saying all people seem one way on the outside. I'd be more willing to get to know a guy more if he were hung. That doesn't necessarily mean it will lead anywhere, just that I will want to know more.

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It occurred to me that you could have a 'LPSG.org' t-shirt to wear in a bar or at parties. If you get asked, you could either say very directly what it means or jokingly say that an old gf gave it to you and say what it means. Dunno how that would go over, but it might work.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
It occurred to me that you could have a 'LPSG.org' t-shirt to wear in a bar or at parties. If you get asked, you could either say very directly what it means or jokingly say that an old gf gave it to you and say what it means. Dunno how that would go over, but it might work.
I have literally hundreds of T-shirts, and I really don't need any more in my wardrobe..
But... an 'LPSG.org' T-shirt is a most excellent idea, ncnicem, and one that I would most definitely invest in. Rob, are you reading this? It's a dead-cert moneyspinner, seriously!:biggrin1:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Do any of you guys know the fine art of subtlety? OK so I'm so subtle that women are amazed I have an IQ, good taste in music or have any redeeming talents, so perhaps I'm flying so low below the radar I haven't left the runway yet!

Anyway, I find that you have to JUDGE THE WOMAN! Not in a negative way, but some women are better at talking about things, at correct times. If they are comfortable and they are talking ithat subject to you, then I don't see why not. Heck I've done it platonicly.

Because at the end of the day, it's like big tits, you can make jokes or comments and some women can take them well, others will rip your spleen out, others will want to bang you, but you have to read the signs that they are that kind of person.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree. I actually like the spontaneity myself when she unexpectedly finds out about it, as opposed to having her know all along, which would kill that situation as a possibility.

My wife's experience with the 11-inch-endowed lover she was with before me was somewhere in between telling about it and what Pumblechook says above.

In his case, he didn't say anything, nor did he wait til they got home. In fact, she didn't like him but he was persistent and when they were in a situation where nobody could see, he got a huge hard-on in his clothes and made sure she had to see it. (In their case, he got her in a boat with him and when they were out in the middle of the lake, asked her if he could massage her feet. While holding her foot up on his leg, he got hard...moved her foot to his dick which was mesmerizing her by the time she saw how huge he was. He was wearing a swimsuit which showed off his size very well.)

She didn't like his personality at all and they weren't a good match, but she liked his cock a whole lot and they had a few hot weeks before she decided they were just too far apart in other ways to remain an item.

So the answer is, you have to SHOW it semi or hard somehow, in a not-too-subtle way. Not TELL about it.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh--and I just remembered reading in Lenny Bruce's autobiography... but this was way back in the 1950s or early 60s: He wrote that he told women he was always bummed by the fact that he couldn't wear walking shorts. When the woman would ask why, he'd suggest that he was just too well endowed to wear them tastefully, without showing. He claimed that this ALWAYS resulted in women jumping into bed with him. Of course, nowadays, if you didn't have the goods to back it up, you would quickly be kicked out of their beds, if they jumped in in the first place.

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I've wondered how I could do this too, but there seems to be no good way. If i freeball i get more creepy looks than smiles (but its still nice to get the smiles).

Alexandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am always interested in what acts and thoughts mean on a deeper level, that is what purpose they serve in the logic of someone's mind.
Indeed I find the question "why do you want to let her know?" as relevant as it was carefully unnoticed and unanswered. One might imagine different possibilities:"because I have been rejected before and don't want that happening again", "because I want that dealt with and out of the way so we can focus on emotionnal and physical connection"...ok, fair enough. But there may be another reason: "because I want her to find me interesting, mesmerizing even". But then the obvious path of action would seem to me to be: show depth and versatility, warmth and empathy, interest in her and in as many aspects of life as possible, a sense of humour and a taste for fun. Now in the face of this, isn't it possible for someone to try to keep it simple and let his big penis do all the selling? (That would be assuming that a big member is an automatic winner which I certainly don't think is the case.)But why rely solely on your genital size when you could probably impress her much more profoundly with your personnality, your love of life and all the fun things in you? I can see why flaunting an asset (if that is what a large penis is) would be nice but why the feverish emphasis on that particular one? Unless of course, you feel unable (or unworthy) to attract and retain a woman's interest. If you suffer from poor self esteem or are in doubt about your overall attractiveness you will probably think of the thing you cannot do as silly, embarrassing, unattainable or downright boring. Hence the need to find some other way to get the advertising/selling job done. Why not tell her about my enormous penis?
Well maybe because most women look way more for a warm heart, an open mind and a reasonnably self-confident(aka self-loving) personnality than for any physical trait.
Well that was a bit long-winded, wasn't it? I hope I didn't bore you all to sleep:wink:!
Have fun!

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I think Alexandra makes some good points. I do wish, however, that there were some tasteful way dress, etc., to let women know you're endowed--because it would seem to facilitate play, or at least interesting, naughty conversation. Perhaps it is better to surprise them, the reactions I've gotten were priceless.

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never felt comfortable with women if I knew they were only fond of me because of my job position or good words from a previous female playmate. I wouldn't want to have them make a decision about getting together with me on any kind of superficial basis. If you're just looking for mindless fun then by all means charm the pants off of them with whatever it is that you have as your advantage. But, if you're looking for somebody to treat you like a human being, I suggest you don't wear your dick on your sleeve. Otherwise, you're liable to end up being "just another dick".
does anyone have any suggestions?

shaftman

Just Browsing
Media
I think your forgetting women have babies, so unless your cock is bigger then about a 10lb baby I should not worry about the size of your cock!

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Short answer: You can't. Talking about your size is either going to make you look like a braggart or a weirdo, neither of which is attractive to most women.

Long answer: You can, but it depends too much on the particular circumstances and personalities of the people involved for us to offer much in the way of useful advice. A poster above mentioned arranging events so that the girl sees your erection, but I'd say that most of the time, once you're in a position for that to happen, your work is already done -- more than likely she sees your hard-on because you're making out, which means that she found you sufficiently attractive without knowing anything about your endowment in advance. Putting an elaborate scheme into action like the "boat story" above just isn't feasible in most situations.

The only reliable method I've found to let a woman know about my endowment, in fact, is to sleep with one of her friends -- you can always rely on women talking to spread the word. That's not usually a practical solution, though, for obvious reasons.