how do I let girls know I'm hung without being creepy

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I agree with the posters who say you can't. I've looked for a way but I don't think it's possible. Sometimes I try to drop hints in the convo, but even that you shouldn't do unless you've been flirting already, because otherwise it's weird.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't, try working on your personality.
I think you're forgetting women have babies, so unless your cock is bigger then about a 10lb baby I should not worry about the size of your cock!

FYI - A 10 lb baby is considered abnormally large! This is why it makes the news when it happens. In addition, many of the moms' of these big babies must have c-sections because they don't fit in the birth canal.

This is an asinine and illogical analogy!

A womans body has 9 months to prepare to have a baby push out of her vagina.

Since some men still have no idea what foreplay is; having the rare 9+ inch cock plunge into us may cause some difficulty and even pain.

That's just my 2 cents

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think joking about it is a good path. Now does anyone know of a way to do it? I have tried using my foot size (14 and I am 5'11"), but that has not worked so far.

That's cuz most of us girls have already figured out the foot size, height, and/or frame size have no correlation to the goods guys are packing!

One of my friends has a shirt that is plain and just says "hung" on it in somewhat small text. If you are going to be cocky about your dick (sorry, couldn't resist!), that is a humurous way to do it.

But, mostly, remember that if you need to announce it, most of us girls read that as a lack of self confidence; this is not attractive, despite the size of your penis! Nice pants and an underwear choice that allows the opportunity to catch a glimpse of your package is a very classy way to let us in on your secret :smile: . Otherwise, just dazzle us with your confidence in who you are, because that is what makes you manly to us anyway.

Amethyst :tongue:

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id say go swimming. jus tdont wear a speedo no matter how hott you think you are. Go swimming and youll pretty much have no choice but to show off whats going on down there.. i do remember my days in swim class.. wow not that there were alot of huge guys but there were a few and of course theswim team guys in speedos mmm

Booty.Mily

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wear short without underwear or any clothing that could show the package size without being gross. Like you would look at a girl breast she will surely just do a quick chek about what you got down there if theres something to see because you wear something that show a bit of your thing :).

Just be sure to not insist on that just make it so it look acceptable and show it to. Dont talk about it just show a bit of it and she'll make her own mind about it :).

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am mystified as to why a guy would feel the need to let a woman know he is hung! Do you think the girls are going to come running once they know you have a big one? This need to show off, compare and have dicks admired is definitely a guy thing. But a big dick is only part of the package in my experience.

I agree with all the posters who asked

• Why would you want to?
  • Is that all you would have to discuss?
  • Read a book to broaden your horizons
If a guy sidled up to me and told me he was hung, I would think he was sad - or desperate for attention! And I can tell you now - I definitely wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fuck her friend.

It works even better if her friend is way less attractive.

It also helps if you pretend to be actually interested in her friend.

Unlike guys, who invariably wish their friend well and would not piss on his parade, girls just love screwing their best friends over by fucking their men.

It's a girl-thing.

Fuck her friend or her sister or even her mum, don't matter, just let her friend, sister, mum tell her you're packed and you'll be fucking her, too, in no time at all.

Girls are so shallow (so am I - which is why I understand them - and they me).

Seems to work, so far.:biggrin1:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
start rumors about yourself... a girl *or queenie gay guy for that matter* can't help but gossip to a friend about stuff like that :) OR!!!... wear thin gym shorts with boxers or nothing at all... you can't help but show if you're hung in those things...*not that i'd know or anything like that....

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw this sketch once (it was real) it was secretly being filmed, this waiter has a 8 inch dildo down his pants and as he went to the tables to take the orders the camera was filming the women, you know everyone spotted it! it was funny as the reactions of the women faces was a picture (some of you may know the sketch) well the moral of this it is in the way you show it, you got to be bold and let it been seen the bulge, the package and hey carry a smile and feel confident you got something they want for sure, and they do want it, you got to display it right! good luck!

assman69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she's misbehaving, you could say, "I might have to teach you a lesson... a 10" lesson." Say it playfully. She'll probably get curious and either press the issue or put you down if she's a bitch. Either way, you're off to a good start.

Then again, what do I know? I've never even been laid.

D

deleted136887

If you are going to go into a situation(pick-up) with only your (what you think) big cock as an asset:
1) there is ALWAYS going to be some-one with a bigger dick, so you let yourself wide open for ridicule
2) there is no fall-back position. (like your ripped body,great job,personality, sparkling wit, nice car, fat wallet, german shepard,etc)
So let her find out the hard way, or by word of mouth.
my 2 cents.