How do I maintain full flaccid in shower?

ellogovernor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this problem when I shower in ths shower room with other guys at the gym. My dick shrinks so much! It's ridiculous! I was wondering if anyone has any tips to keeping a big, full, soft dick in the public showers.

I know some of you are gunna have something negative to say.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have this problem when I shower in ths shower room with other guys at the gym. My dick shrinks so much! It's ridiculous! I was wondering if anyone has any tips to keeping a big, full, soft dick in the public showers.

I know some of you are gunna have something negative to say.

It happens to me too. But I've accepted that I'm not one of the big guys - that's what I've got, that's what I've got, so what.

Timbo5678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I really enjoy being tumescent in the shower and sauna at the gym.

I too am a grower, not a shower and I have found over the years that for me it is better to have to deal with semi hard ons and full erections that have my dick shrink smaller than I enjoy it being.

Here's how I deal with it. Have the shower water as warm as either you can stand it or as it will go. Focus on your dick and balls and the sensations they get being in the shower at all times. When soaping up, stand where the water hits your dick and balls, soap up your dick and balls often, before you soap up your body, after you soap up your body, don't be shy about stroking yourself once you've soaped yourself up. If you give your dick the attention it deserves, it will serve you well in the shower. What happens when I get a full hard on? Not much, this usually doesn't happen unless another guy in the shower raises wood. If I get semi hard---that's nice, I really enjoy being in that condition and it feels so good, especially with the hot water caressing it.

Next time you're at the gym and in the shower, stop worrying about it, relax and have fun, don't be afraid or ashamed of playing with yourself. That ought to work! Remember, there are other guys just like you, probably in the shower with you, what you're doing isn't going to freak them out, and it'll help them relax and enjoy themselves too. That way everybody can have fun in the shower, which is what we're looking to have, isn't it?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i commonly have the same problem as the first post in the thread- however I can sometimes overcome it if I make and hold contact with another guy who is checking me out. I guess it's the exhibitionist in me- but when I know I am being checked out and appreciated I usually respond positively.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Why does this matter to you? I don't think others around you are paying much attention to the size of your flaccid dick. When I am showering at the gym, I am usually not scoping out the size of everyone's dicks...I realize that a puny flaccid dick might turn out to be the biggest in the gym. This isn't meant to be negative bro, just be proud of what you have and flaunt it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you looking for a "fluffer?"

You can usually fluff your own. Turn toward the shower head and fluff it a bit before turning around.

Historian

1st Like
Media
What do you do when you get horny in the shower. I am paranoid about that. I don't mind being naked, but I get horny all of the time and am scared that it will happen around other guys.

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy the humiliation. It always gives me a erection. I'm the opposite. I beg people to make fun of me when I'm on speed.

uncuthungboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually start thinking about numbers... like 5*5 = 25.. 5*5*5 = 125.. and so on.

Try to calculate 6*6*6 if you can do it, then try 7*7*7 :rolleyes:

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i commonly have the same problem as the first post in the thread- however I can sometimes overcome it if I make and hold contact with another guy who is checking me out. I guess it's the exhibitionist in me- but when I know I am being checked out and appreciated I usually respond positively.
Hot bod, dude! I'd definitely be checking you out :wink:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have this problem in the shower room with other guys at the gym. My dick shrinks so much! I was wondering if anyone has any tips to keeping a big, full, soft dick in the public showers.

You have a contradiction in terms there ello. "Big" and "full" are associated with an erection and small with being flaccid. Don't risk giving yourself a semi boner as you might cause a full blown one, unless that is your intent.:wink: Be happy with your flaccid dick in the shower.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In most gyms in most parts of the world a boner is absolutely not acceptable. Any guy in the UK springing wood would be accepted to cover up with a towel absolutely at once, no exceptions. Being able to get a semi and stop there is not a reliable skill for most guys. Aim to stay soft.

kullaspira

Experimental Member
Media
I also shrink after work-out. I think it's because all the blood is re-directed from where it's the least needed for the moment (the dick) to the muscles. But after a warm shower and a soap-up the blood retuns to my dick and it gets back it's original size (though flaccid).

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In most cases, I can't keep from getting totally hard. The most embarrassing times are when I get so turned on that I cum without even touching my cock!

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What I do is keep a regular schedule at the gym. You get to meet the same guys nearly the same time in the shower. If you go, say, weekdays...that's 5 times in one week you'll see them and they'll see you. After a while it nothing. Some days you're small, some days medium, and some days horny big. They know you vary, and you know they may vary. No big deal. Have fun, get clean, and socialize.