how do i make boobs bounce in any position im in?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dre101, Aug 12, 2010.

1. dre101

dre101 New Member

i will first say that my dick is only 5.2x5x6 inches long.. quite fat, but its short. im a chinese male and im pretty tall(around 6'3").

since i dont got a big dick like the majority on this site :p i want to know tips/tricks on getting to make boobs bounce during sex. majority of the girls im with are usually 32A or small Bcups.. some of them have ranged from C cups to DDs as well... how do i make boobs bounce during sex regardless of size?

2. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I think the bouncing of breasts during intercourse is more from the impact of the two bodies than anything to do with the size of the penis involved.

If your cock is a tad on the short side, you should have no problem going balls-deep with any woman. It is the banging motion, when your groin slaps against hers upon full penetration, that jars her body enough to make her boobs bounce.

3. HunglikeaDork

HunglikeaDork Member

Albums:
    Use those hips! :biggrin1:

4. dre101

dre101 New Member

sometimes i do go balls deep but her boobs dont bounce(or maybe i just dont notice they do)...am i just not going in hard enough?

5. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Boobs as tiny as a A or B won't bounce!

Though a C or a DD would if you gave the woman vigorous sex doggy style of is she went on top and bounced like Tigger with springs on his feet!

Amazing\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

#5 D_Sparroe Spongecaques, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  6. HunglikeaDork

HunglikeaDork Member

Albums:
    Small boobs jiggle in their own way. My wifey has lovely A's and they jiggle fantastically when i give her a good dicking. :smile:

7. dre101

dre101 New Member

how would i make them bounce in other positions like missionary??

how can i go balls deep fast and hard and last a long time?? usually i jsut come within 30 seconds if i do that

8. Gelflingfay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You need to work on your stamina if you shoot that soon. That is all that can be said about that. As for boobs jigglings at A and B.. Try to grind differently.
    The first time I had sex I was a B cup. They jiggled just fine. They might be less there to work with but they still do. If you are going for a full on swaying motion that will not happen. But look for the vibration. Roll your hips and then slam hard. Use that thing.
    As stated above, the size of the penis doesn't matter it is the thrust that does it. See if she is willing to ride on top and bounce on you.
    I am currently a D cup and in some positions I still find it hard to make them jiggle. I guess I can segment my body movements nicely. Lol. So I bounce on top and it is amazing. Or my husband lays me on my back with legs over his shoulders and they go crazy. Even when we were teens together this one position with me on my back and legs on his shoulders got them moving.Another good way to remind yourself that they are infact moving is to cup them in your hands. Or if she is willing you can ask her to wear tassels or a chain on them to show you the movement.
    Also 5.5-6 isn't small it is average. And most people do not have as big of a penis as they say. The size thing isn't a contest it is how you use it.
    In the end do not fret about it. It is a turn on for me that they move or are touched. Maybe it embarresses her so she tries to avoid it.Either way patients, communication and sometimes acceptance are they key.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Little titties do not jiggle when she's on her back. Fake titties sometimes do not jiggle. If you want to see jiggling all the time, no matter what, fuck women with large, natural breasts. Of course, I think that's a silly priority, but it's your life to live.

lapdog2001 and ronin001 like this.
  10. Gelflingfay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mine did when they were. But I was a B.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not all B cup breasts are little, at least not to me. When I think of little, I think of boobs that flatten out when lying down. Some Bs are like that; many are not.

ronin001 likes this.
  12. Gelflingfay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mine sort of flattened, but they sure moved. I guess it was more rare than I figured. Lol.

13. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Personally I see no correlation between the bouncing of tits and the size of peckers.

The only correlation between tits and cocks is that in general the respective owners generally have either security or esteem issues or a vanity and superiority complex with them based on the size of them.

Gelflingfay likes this.
  14. Notaes

Notaes Well-Known Member

Thrust hard with your cock! It's no mystery. Hit her hard with your cock and her tits will bounce! I love seeing my wife's tits bounce as I fuck her pussy!

Gelflingfay and rtg like this.
  15. bigbucky

bigbucky Active Member

have her mount you. if she is good on top, and gets into a rhythm, her tits will bounce. if a gal can't fuck you as good as you fuck her, find one who can.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  16. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're probably just fucking girls with boobs that are too small... Mine are Ds and bounce no matter what position I'm in :p

lapdog2001 and Gelflingfay like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted