How do I make my cum whiter?

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
alright whenever I jack off, my cum comes out almost completely clear, which is kinda annoying cause i want those regal, white cumshots alotta guys have. Also for some reason the longer i jack off, the clearer my cum becomes :confused:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alright whenever I jack off, my cum comes out almost completely clear, which is kinda annoying cause i want those regal, white cumshots alotta guys have. Also for some reason the longer i jack off, the clearer my cum becomes :confused:

Toothpaste?

No seriously, you should check it out with your doctor. Apart from being a legitimate excuse for another guy to play with your wang, it could be some deficiency in your diet.
Also, if you're planning on kids sometime, you might want to check that the sperm is OK.

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But when I jack off for jsuta bit its almost white, for some reason I'm usually able to jack off for a few hours, but i can stop whenever... and I wear boxers so i dont think my sperm count should be too low...

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it would give you piece of mind to check it out with a urologist. Normal semen should not be completely clear.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As most of us remember our first ejaculations were mostly clear and became more white as we matured. If you are fully matured, it should most always be mostly white with lots of sperm in it. You probably should mention it to a doctor even if you are not planning on having kids, as it could be a symptom of something not completely right. It very well could be some benign condition that is correctible or just the way your body works. Make sure you have no lumps on your balls or unusual soreness in them or your cock. I assume your ejaculations have not been painful in any way.