how do i make my dick smaller?

manuel casas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
La vida es injusta no estamo contento con lo que tenemos,este quiere reducir su pene yo quiero agrandarlo,te lo cambio por el tuyo y te quedas con el mio,me puedes decir cuantos cm tienes para querer reducurla (si quieres),esta visto y comprovado dios da pañuelos a quien no tiene mocos

tiny one here

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
... an earlier poster mentioned that we all like to be at one extreme or the other and not just average. There is some truth in this I think. Myself, I love the look of a shaftless acorn dick on a swimmer's build guy - it is absolutely fabulous.
Another thing you can do is invert your penis if it is small enough to create a "cockless" look. I do this a lot and very much love the eunuch look. The next step would be something more permanent - MTE (Male to Eunuch) surgery where the visible penis is removed. Of course this is not for everybody but it appeals to me.
Life is short - be happy!

View media item 10675921

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only non surgical way that I know of is to cage. I started caging in my early 20s because my bf at the time didn’t want me getting hard or using my dick. Started with a cage slightly smaller than I was, then gradually got smaller and smaller cages until I had gotten in a nub cage. It takes a lot of patience and time but I went from about 6” to 1.5” hard. My record was 533 consecutive days (multiple cages, nub cage record 397 days) while overall I was caged for over 3 years. Got to warn you though that now years later I still can’t stay hard (it probably caused permanent damage) but I’m now at a little under 3” if I get hard. I also don’t have a lot of feeling there and can’t cum without prostate stimulation.