how do i make my dick smaller?

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I don't know if this is accurate for all people, but I'll share my limited experience.
A guy I grew up with, who always had a decent sized cock (not a monster, but nothing to be ashamed of) had taken up the practice of caging his cock. When I saw him years later, his cock was about half the size it was from years before, and one of the smallest cocks I've ever seen in person. I know this may not be scientific evidence, but it was what happened to him.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this is accurate for all people, but I'll share my limited experience.
A guy I grew up with, who always had a decent sized cock (not a monster, but nothing to be ashamed of) had taken up the practice of caging his cock. When I saw him years later, his cock was about half the size it was from years before, and one of the smallest cocks I've ever seen in person. I know this may not be scientific evidence, but it was what happened to him.

Yeah. I have no clue how "scientific" it is, but I have encountered several chastity enthusiasts who have claimed that the use of progressively smaller cages over time can diminish the size of the penis. Whether these claims have any truth, I can't say. If they happen to, it would still be unclear exactly how permanent the "change" is.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Yeah. I have no clue how "scientific" it is, but I have encountered several chastity enthusiasts who have claimed that the use of progressively smaller cages over time can diminish the size of the penis. Whether these claims have any truth, I can't say. If they happen to, it would still be unclear exactly how permanent the "change" is.
Permanent or not, it seems to have enough of a long term effect to get the results. I saw my friend only twice in recent years, and both times it was quite small, even the one time he wasn't wearing one.

orestispap

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Permanent or not, it seems to have enough of a long term effect to get the results. I saw my friend only twice in recent years, and both times it was quite small, even the one time he wasn't wearing one.

The shrinkage is a result of blood vessel atrophy due to the fact that the cage prevents erections. However, after a time of everyday erections, it goes back to normal. All things considering, caging is the most "permanent" and effective non-surgical intervention. Watch out for prostate cancer though.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
The shrinkage is a result of blood vessel atrophy due to the fact that the cage prevents erections. However, after a time of everyday erections, it goes back to normal. All things considering, caging is the most "permanent" and effective non-surgical intervention. Watch out for prostate cancer though.
Not something I'm interested in at all. I was just replying to the OP's question based on my friend's experience. Good advice though for those who are interested.

D

deleted17361421

My girlfriend who is also my Mistress keeps me permanently locked in a chastity cage and applies Preparation H to my cock regularly, she wants me a small as possible, I’m definitely shrinking