How do I make this thing work for me?

H8Monga: [quote author=NineInchCock_160IQ link=board=relationships;num=1034747082;start=30#33 date=03/30/03 at 09:50:11]

Oh yes.  Women are just amazingly astute.  I am reminded of this every time I go to any club/bar/rave..  watching the interaction between members of the opposite sex there.
Typical Neandertal male who frequents these places: "hey, I just got my dick pierced...  wanna see?"
woman he's chatting with: "okay!"
Neandertal: "wanna go out on the dance floor and 'dance' so I'll have an excuse to rub my dick all over your ass?"
woman: "okay.  wow, you're so witty!"
Neandertal: "say, I'm bored of dancing.. wanna go back to my room where we can say hello to my roomates and fuck in the bathroom?"
woman: "sure, you seem to really respect me for who I am"
2 weeks later:
woman: "I don't understand why I can't meet any decent guys!?" [/quote]

No no! That's HOW it works! Every time! I've noticed women always say they want what you said "nice, sensitive, intelligent guys" and like clockwork, get drawn to the opposite. The good guys who are passed over are more marriage material. Nice guys are like fine china reserved for that special occasion while the rest are paper plates.

[quote author=NineInchCock_160IQ link=board=relationships;num=1034747082;start=30#33 date=03/30/03 at 09:50:11] As for women's ability to discern if a guy wants to get in her pants... here's a hint: EVERY guy wants to get in your pants, we're biologically hard-wired to want this, if your radar detects otherwise...  it's defective.  If we say we don't we are either in a complex stage of denial or we're lying.  If we're able to convince you that this is not something we want then either you are in a complex stage of denial or we are really good liars. [/quote]

I think that most nice guys would not expect sex right away. The Neanderthal or prettyboy with the pecs and tattoos etc that do not fit the nice guy category are the type who like one-nighters or the 3 week relationship filled with "love." But guys eventually would want sex. I'm a nice guy and a virgin, but if I would finally get a girl to even notice me instead of those others, I wouldn't want it right here and there. It'll be a while and I am curious so eventually...

But girls do have a knack for picking up the good-looking liar, user, abuser, two-timer, thug, [insert negative persona here], or general low-life... maybe it's the sewing wild oates thing? Go through all the bad to appreciate the good? Man's final frontier: Women's brains!

AnonyMs: okay, then, how about this:

never underestimate a woman's ability to know when a guy is really, really bitter?

OR

never underestimate a woman's ability to know when a guy has over-estimated what a nice guy he is.

AnonyMs: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1034747082;start=30#38 date=03/30/03 at 19:54:38]In all honesty, I've never met a heterosexual man who wanted to fuck every woman he meets. [/quote]NineInchCock does not want to bed every woman he meets... only the cute ones.

H8Monga: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=relationships;num=1034747082;start=30#41 date=03/31/03 at 04:09:06]okay, then, how about this:

never underestimate a woman's ability to know when a guy is really, really bitter?  

OR

never underestimate a woman's ability to know when a guy has over-estimated what a nice guy he is.

[/quote]

There's no winning is there?

[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=relationships;num=1034747082;start=30#42 date=03/31/03 at 04:15:46]
NineInchCock does not want to bed every woman he meets... only the cute ones.
[/quote]

That's usually how it works...

NineInchCock_160IQ: whoa, got your attention did I? :)

rapid-fire replies: mindseye: you're full of crap, you're welcome for the slap- you probably needed it and a few more; jonb: you're right, nature/nurture.. cultural differences.. interesting subjects though you didn't feel like getting into them in depth apparently and niether do I; DoubleMeat: not what I meant; BIGBOY: thanks for stating the obvious. For gay males, this applies to wanting to have sex with men, not women; Hapi: you're a virgin so you obviously have a bit of a skewed perspective, but I agree with some of what you said, thanks for sharing; AnonyMS: I'm not bitter though I realize I probably often come across this way.. I'm just a realist like I said (maybe there's not much a difference?). As for what a nice guy I am.. if you knew me really well in person you'd think differently. I tend to be a bit more of an asshole online. In person I'm the nicest guy you've ever met. Really. ;D

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought this was relevant to a couple of recent threads concerning the support side of the site and whether or not there was a downside to having a large penis.

As a personal aside... my sex life sure is a whole hell of a lot better than it was back in 2002. For whatever reason... this was probably the lonliest year of my life. Possibly excepting 1998. Both were years immediately following bad break-ups. Come to think of it, all of the early 90s were pretty bad, too. but anyway... I'm better now. This thread was only my third post, after the October 2002 move to a different server. Interesting for me to reflect on the changes in my life. I still don't get a lot out of having a huge dick, though.