How do i measure up?

mandingo561: I'm 21 years old, about 6'6, 270lbs, and my penis is 8" long, and i actually do fit in a papertowel tube, so does that make me big, average, small?? Please help!! :-/

H8Monga: mandingo! You should know! You chose the name MANDINGO! You're big, trust me. But with the paper towel test, maybe your girth is not in the large category.

bustyredhead: Fishing for compliments, are we? ;)

8" is pretty big. You're not unusually thick, which isn't a bad thing necessarily, and can potentially be changed if you're really dissatisfied with that. You sound like you're pretty much big all over. Just some thoughts.

- Nene (Reminding You That Your Body Is Whatever You Make Of It)

mandingo561: ;D I chose the name because i couldnt think of anything else for a black guy, so i chose Mandingo!!! But on a serious note, i didnt feel like i measured up because from what i read from these other people, they are 9 inches PLUS!!! I am 6'6, 270lbs., not fat, but not all musclular, just "solid" i guess, but as i was gonna say, doesnt the fact that i'm a big guy actually make my 8 incher look small visually??

bustyredhead: lol It's like going to a MENSA meeting and feeling stupid. Trust me, you're a-okay. If you were to take some truly random sampling, I would guess that you would make it into the 90th percentile for penile volume. Hey, for your body size, I'd wager that your dick looks about right proportionally. Don't sweat it; you're fine already.

- Nene (Are Ego-Boosters Illegal In The Olympics?)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=mandingo561 link=board=relationships;num=1057125159;start=0#3 date=07/02/03 at 21:48:14]doesnt the fact that i'm a big guy actually make my 8 incher look small visually??[/quote]

Less than 1% of the male population has a cock that exceeds 8" regardless of the size of the rest of his body ... get the picture?