how do i meet you?

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
this part of the forum is devoted to women and i hope has a primarily female audience. my question is, how do i meet you all?

i mean it like this... there clearly is an demographic and populace of women who like big men. my question is, where do i find you?

on this site, it seems to be an audience of gay men. sadly, i am straight.

so, i'm left to meet women and advertise my size in hopefully clever ways on online dating sites. creating screen names like: MR BIG, etc....

the problem with mainstream dating sites is that they often get upset if i flirt about my size.

my question is deeper. to the women who like big men, how do you put this out there? how do i find you? :)

thank you!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I guess you are in the right place, that being here on LPSG,for that.

I think it comes from, yes, being in the right place, being respectful and being aware.
Just because a woman likes a larger member doesn't automatically mean that she's some demon slut from hell and not due any sort of respect.

If a woman here likes you I dare say she'll make it known.
Keep it light, respectful and interesting and let it be known you are single, sane and solvent and I think the whole issue should take care of it's self.

Good luck.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well men are hardly the best people to answer a question about what women are likely to find appealing on a dating site...

He is not asking what women find appealing on a dating site, he is asking where he finds women that are happy with him bragging about his size while flirting.
At least thats how i understand this post.

So option one to me is go to a place where women are looking for that, come free out with it and hope that there is a women interested in it.

In general i would however say that it might be more about the how than the where. Even women who do like em big do look for other things too and talking to much about ones dick during flirting might not be the best way to meet a women, no matter where you are. So much my experience.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes, but how do you let her know you're huge in a non-offensive manner?

You don't have to say anything if you are here and you have a gallery.

Look, we aren't stupid and we do have the initiative to check out the gallery of a man we are interested in.
Pointing out the obvious is just obnoxious.

Some even put their statistics in a VERY discreet font in their signature if they are too shy to post pictures.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general i would however say that it might be more about the how than the where. Even women who do like em big do look for other things too and talking to much about ones dick during flirting might not be the best way to meet a women, no matter where you are. So much my experience.

I agree. There has to be more to the person than just a big dick. Even if it's just a one-time thing, there has to be a connection.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What they're saying is right...

No self respecting woman is going to drop to her knees the second she discovers you're hung. The women that would, you probably don't really want (even if you think you do at the time)

Like anyone who has something they consider note worthy when looking for a partner, be it large penis or breasts (generally not on the same person, but sometimes!!) a good job, nice house or a shit load of money, you have to attract them by other means - Failure to do so will result in finding partners who only want you for which ever feature you've foisted upon them.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
it's a women's issue because women who appreciate size are clearly out there, so how do women who appreciate size find these large men? i don't know how to be more clear. seems pretty straight ahead to me.

Technically you're on the correct web-site but strictly speaking helping you to pick up women isn't a "women's issue".

I don't really understand dating websites - on one hand I thought they were a hot-bed for casual sex romances yet their is a high proportion of women also seeking meaningful relationships - I can understand why you're looking to move away from this field.

The only thing is that this website is a total sausage fest - it's difficult to find women who appreciate big cock through the morass of men. I would be interested to understand what women seek to get out of this website - is it merely mutual appreciation or something more, both are more than fine I'm just keen to find out.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
You don't have to say anything if you are here and you have a gallery.

Look, we aren't stupid and we do have the initiative to check out the gallery of a man we are interested in.
Pointing out the obvious is just obnoxious.

Some even put their statistics in a VERY discreet font in their signature if they are too shy to post pictures.

Erm in principle I'm sure this is a very acceptable principle but not every man on this site can be relied upon to accurately use a ruler!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, there is always the unspoken (but very real) assumption that the measurement is in internet inches until it's actually verified.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No self respecting woman is going to drop to her knees the second she discovers you're hung. The women that would, you probably don't really want (even if you think you do at the time)

Awww bullshit. A big dick is all I got going for me. If she is dropping to her knees for big dick, then she doesn't care that I am an asshole and poor. :biggrin1:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to craigslist. Every day there are women seeking hung guys. As long as you are relatively fit, women on there will virtually fuck anything with a big dick.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go to craigslist. Every day there are women seeking hung guys. As long as you are relatively fit, women on there will virtually fuck anything with a big dick.

I've got to agree with this poster, if you are just interested in having sex with someone advertise in a sex related ad. I have also seen some women advertising on this site that they are looking for sex with hung men. You just have to weed through, which are truely women.

If you're interested in finding a woman that is interested in YOU as a person there's really no need to mention the size of your package. I definitely wouldn't choose someone based solely on their penis size.