how do i pound a girl?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
i am a virgin, asian and my cock is 5.1 length and 5.3 in girth. with a small cock how do i pound a girl?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She may not want you to. She might like it gentle. If she wants it harder, move harder. Go slow and hard while you are learning your dimensions. And your cock is about average length, not particularly small.

Do not post the same thread all over the site. You are in violation of the TOS.

Last edited:

Hi Dre101! Plain and simple for your first time, hell first couple of times just take it easy on her and even yourself. Your girl will definitely let you know that she wants it harder either physically (they do this squirm thing, it's almost like they are forcing more of you in - feels great) or they will just tell you! And about the size thing, don't even worry about that. For one you are average size for two as long as you put in work she won't complain, hell she'll love it! Good luck and remember to wear a condom!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am a virgin, asian and my cock is 5.1 length and 5.3 in girth. with a small cock how do i pound a girl?
You're barely into the fucking stages, and you wanna know how to pound a girl's pussy?! If she's a virgin too, then with an iron condom.:irked:
Seriously, take it slow but easy at first, then move on up to pounding later on, for now, you just go nice and easy, ok?

Last edited:

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an example of one of those dysfunctional threads that are problematic here.

Guy asks an innocent question, gets a first, excellent response from AlteredEgo, then gets smartass responses, putdowns, and comments from people not thinking outside the box or reading between the lines, or otherwise not on-topic, until MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK redeems herself and then shaq724 gives a great response.

Maybe it's the ESL teacher in me, but I see language issues in his post (likely not the best in English skills), a general type of issue that underlies a lot of threads that end up going off-the-rails here, needlessly.

I think what he means is "how do I fuck my girlfriend really hard?," a natural question given that one can find hundreds to thousands of posts from women here (and comments elswhere, esp. online--many which might be coming from men pretending to be women) talking about how they like getting fucked (really) hard. And he's coming from an inexperienced male mindset (which I had when very young) that that's the way sex goes. Look at the language: nailed, drilled, screwed, banged, rammed, even pounded itself are used commonly as descriptors. What are the analagous "easy" "soft" fucking labels? They're not a big part of the discourse. It's no wonder.

Instead what I consider language pedants--or worse: people trying to show off how bright (read: superior) they are--jump all over the use of the word "pound" rather than giving some thought to (the spirit of) what he's getting at and addressing that. It's not insightful or a display of an expansive intellect to be overly literal and condemning based on the use of one given word. The intelligent thing to do is look beyond the surface and think about the theme of the comment, not merely literal text, and respond to that. That language issue is a major cause of discord in threads that get out of sorts. Obviously this was an innocent question from a guy who presented no other possible agenda, which isn't always the case, of course.

Is it so hard to give a straight answer to a straight question?

A couple of people put the issue in a light that taught him how his thinking might be skewed to help him. Good. But The crap responses are just obnoxious and counterproductive, leading, usually, to replies to themselves making for more wasted time and bandwidth. And potential conflicts between posters.

I'm sure some people will be pissed and that I forgot to commend someone for their helpful post. Whatever. The theme of this post is to use this as an example of recurring problems that produce less effective use of given discussions and the discussion boards in general, a topic that has been under discussion here.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is an example of one of those dysfunctional threads that are problematic here.

Guy asks an innocent question, gets a first, excellent response from AlteredEgo, then gets smartass responses, putdowns, and comments from people not thinking outside the box or reading between the lines, or otherwise not on-topic, until MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK redeems herself and then shaq724 gives a great response.

Maybe it's the ESL teacher in me, but I see language issues in his post (likely not the best in English skills), a general type of issue that underlies a lot of threads that end up going off-the-rails here, needlessly.

I think what he means is "how do I fuck my girlfriend really hard?," a natural question given that one can find hundreds to thousands of posts from women here (and comments elswhere, esp. online--many which might be coming from men pretending to be women) talking about how they like getting fucked (really) hard. And he's coming from an inexperienced male mindset (which I had when very young) that that's the way sex goes. Look at the language: nailed, drilled, screwed, banged, rammed, even pounded itself are used commonly as descriptors. What are the analagous "easy" "soft" fucking labels? They're not a big part of the discourse. It's no wonder.

Instead what I consider language pedants--or worse: people trying to show off how bright (read: superior) they are--jump all over the use of the word "pound" rather than giving some thought to (the spirit of) what he's getting at and addressing that. It's not insightful or a display of an expansive intellect to be overly literal and condemning based on the use of one given word. The intelligent thing to do is look beyond the surface and think about the theme of the comment, not merely literal text, and respond to that. That language issue is a major cause of discord in threads that get out of sorts. Obviously this was an innocent question from a guy who presented no other possible agenda, which isn't always the case, of course.

A couple of people put the issue in a light that taught him how his thinking might be skewed to help him. Good. But The crap responses are just obnoxious and counterproductive, leading, usually, to replies to themselves making for more wasted time and bandwidth. And potential conflicts between posters.

I'm sure some people will be pissed and that I forgot to commend someone for their helpful post. Whatever. The theme of this post is to use this as an example of recurring problems that produce less effective use of given discussions and the discussion boards in general, a topic that has been under discussion here.

someone is taking the penis site too seriously. :rolleyes:

Your defense of the seemingly innocent is to be commended. However:

I think you should probably go back and read some of the OP previous gems before you take everyone to task. I also think you may give others the perception of possessing the same attitude that you are accusing others of "trying to show how bright (superior)" you may be.

No harm, no foul teach, but I think you need to read this students record before you blow things out of proportion.

People that should know better (obviously he has some savvy to go to college) before posting asinine questions. If you post a locker room like question, then you will probably get an equally set of silly responses.

Come on get a grip here, his previous deep thought questions include:

How can I make a girls tits jiggle when I fuck? (I found this one entertaining)

Is my dick too small? (a common one that I'll let slide, Google will tell him he is in the average range)

Is my dick shaped funny? (look at about ten different cock pics here and he can answer that on his own with an absolute "no", every dick is different)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the risk of feeding a potential troll, I actually like this question.

Something I've done is, while in missionary, have my feet firmly planted against the wall our bed is up against with my forearms tucked under my wife's arms so I can hold her shoulders so I have her fully wrapped and braced against me. The tricky part is knowing the range of motion to let my shaft slide the full length.

I gauge my strokes so I'm about 1/2" before popping out and I start building a rhythm around the stroke. More and more I push against the wall and pull against her so the rest of my body doesn't have to work that hard. After about a minute, the momentum takes care of the rest and you can go pretty effortlessly hard. I use this when MrsR stubbornly asks me to go harder and harder. That one usually makes her go, "Ok, not that hard"

My other favorite is with our modified sex swing. That one is amazing in that the depth, direction and intensity can easily be controlled *and* have it all almost effortless. <-- I'm all about effortless ground and pound. It's the MMA/engineer in me that comes out when I fuck.

Last edited:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try not to treat the woman as an object... unless that is what she likes. Talk with her and figure out what she likes.. make it enjoyable for both of you!

Great response! I'm kinda glad we didn't have the internet when I was learning, because I'd have so much to unlearn. And you're right, one of the strangest surprises I got was the first time I did a girl who wanted me to treat her like a fuck-dummy; but she was great sex when I got used to just using her.

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your defense of the seemingly innocent is to be commended. However:

I think you should probably go back and read some of the OP previous gems before you take everyone to task.

No harm, no foul teach, but I think you need to read this students record before you blow things out of proportion.

Well, no I didn't go read his history. I took it at face value as a reasonable question from a self-proclaimed virgin, which is basically "I don't know how to..." re: intercourse. Do we need to read someone's history before responding to a post? I think the question stands on its own as a general one that could be reasonably discussed whether he's a troll or not. Maybe some people were motivated in their responses by his history, but I didn't see anyone comment on it if that were true. As I tried to make clear, my motivation wasn't merely to comment on this present example but on issues with thread behavior in general.

People that should know better (obviously he has some savvy to go to college) before posting asinine questions. If you post a locker room like question, then you will probably get an equally set of silly responses.

I don't see it as a locker room question as you put it, but of a virgin who doesn't know what really being with a woman is like. I addressed the locker room mentality issue that I think some male virgins have, as I did when I was 18-20.

Come on get a grip here, his previous deep thought questions include:

I don't see his previous questions as relevant, as noted.

I also think you may give others the perception of possessing the same attitude that you are accusing others of "trying to show how bright (superior)" you may be.

I tried to make a productive post to point out problems I saw here and see with many threads. I'm not the only one commenting on that in recent times. I deliberately didn't name anyone for comments that I saw as unproductive comments because that wouldn't be helpful. I applauded certain people by name. The sort of people I most took issue did nothing to be productive; some just slammed the guy. I see a difference, but if someone sees my attempt to contribute to improving the process of dialogue here as trying to show off, that's their business. If someone wants to point out to me where I seemed to do that for my benefit in posting in the future, go ahead. I could have commented on this in a forum about thread discussion behavior in general, which might have been better.

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Well, no I didn't go read his history....

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

I'll agree to disagree. I think sometimes you have to see the previous posts to determine which way something is going.

Would you want this guy asking this sort of question with regards to a female loved in your family? Probably not.

Have a good one.