How do I prepare to have sex w/a large penis??

big1lvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My BF has been very patient in that he hasn't penetrated me yet. I'm an anal virgin and need feedback on how to prepare myself to take him. He's about 10X7...

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
The only real way to "prepare" is by inserting progressively larger objects into the ol' bum until you're comfortable with it. Experience, whether it's with the actual thing or a reasonable facsimile, is the only thing that works. There aren't any yoga stretches for that particular region. Go figure

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are an anal virgin, I wouldn't be playing with such big toys for your first time. No matter how patient and how tender your boyfriend is those demensions are going to hurt and hurt big time. The only way to deal with your problem is to take HugoB advice ...gradually insert larger and larger objects until you get used to it.

Good luck though.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dude, prepare, prepare, prepare. it's the first rule for a bottom, especially for a virgin one.

get used to a penis sized/consistency object first. then build up and get accustomed to the feeling of it in your ass. a dildo doesn't feel the same as a cock, but it would prepare you nonetheless, since it's the same shape and similar hardness.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This forum needs a little trick I've activated on other places; a 10-25 post minimum before someone can create a thread.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots and lots of playing with toys first!!! Like a dozen times at least before you even think about putting that penis in there!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My BF has been very patient in that he hasn't penetrated me yet. I'm an anal virgin and need feedback on how to prepare myself to take him. He's about 10X7...

You have been here for over two years and you don't know the answer to this? 10x7 sorry not.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if this is your first time, it will probably not work. no way your sphincter (sp?) muscle is going to allow something that big in on first try. if you force it, there will be a lot of pain and probably some or a lot of damage.

do what everyone else is saying. practice with toys and work your way up.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The point is someone who joined in 2007 and paid attention would know the answer to this.

Lots of people join for the video chat and never read the forums! Length of membership does not mean he's educated! Trust me, I've spoken with a few uneducated longtime members of LPSG in the chat rooms.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This forum needs a little trick I've activated on other places; a 10-25 post minimum before someone can create a thread.

I'd endorse that policy! It would cut down on the number of inane threads! (I'm not saying this particular thread is inane, just saying I want fewer inane ones.)