How do I prevent an erection?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I didnt even have to get touched in like 9th and 10th grade to pop a boner. Sometimes I would be sitting in class and out of nowhere I would get hard. This naturally made me a bit nervous since I dont exactly want to be hard in a situation like that.

Although its not always a bad thing. I remember this one year in my spanish class (think it was spanish) we had the room split so half the class could see the other half of the class with the teacher able to walk between to lecture. I was sitting in the front row on one half and this one time I got an erection and this hot chick that was a year older than I seemed to notice, since she was looking at me and smiled then flashed me her panties since she was wearing a skirt.

That was a good year.

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe this guy has a solution (one of my favorite threads of all time on this site):

http://www.lpsg.org/61684-slamming-cock-in-the-door.html

Damn just by looking at the title my dick just evaded into my body lol. Well anyways I'm not to worried about my dick being hard allot, but at certain times I just cannot get a boner like absolutely not, example when you deside to join a drum Corp and ur forced to take showers becuz u don't want to go around smelling like sweat and whatnot. Lol anyways I'm more like looking for something that will prevent a boner from poping up for a short period of time. Lol I don't think using mind ove matter would work either, lol when ur in a shower room with guys all over it tends to make you think sexual things when ur young lol. Lol I've only been in a locker room shower once haha and what kept me from getting a boner was the fear of getting a boner like a year ago. But maybe now this gives u a little more insight on what I'm looking for. Basically short term with no side effects or with reversable side effects