How Do I Rate

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mysteryman22: I am new to the site and I am strictly heterosexual. The problem is I continuously think about how my Dick ranks with everyone out there. Is this Normal and I know I am not gay and will never let myself remotely touch another man. And check out my gallery and let me know what everyone thinks of my pics " particularly ladies"

2. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I think you'll need to fnd a host to put hte pictures onto unless you get a premium membership, which will allow you to upload pics into posts.

You can still put your pics onto the gallary as anon premium member, but, not everyone will be able to see them.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

I think this should be in the personals section.

4. nacard01

nacard01 Member

Albums:
    I think its ludicrous to post a topic like that and expect people not to comment freely. You can of course and did ask for a specific range of replies from "ladies" but as I'm sure anyone would explain to a newer member. Posting on here is like open season, you can give your point of view until your blue in the face and no matter how much rationalization you give to it......people will comment freely based on their own points of view. Its just the way it is in an open community of people.

Nater

P.S.
    Humidity sucks....

Draft saved Draft deleted