how do i remove hair from my balls?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rub them with ice until numb, and then remove one hair at a time with tweezers. :tongue: Seriously, dude, just man up and shave or go for the professional sac and crack wax. :rolleyes: :duh:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont want to shave.

I shave and it's never been a problem. An alternative, however, would be a depilatory cream such as Veet or Nair.

Or as njqt put it...just "man up" and shave. :) I promise it's the best way and yet another chance to get in touch with yourself

Last edited:
O

OldFirm08

shaving with a steady hand on nuts is pretty easy. I do more nics when shaving up above my pubic bone on fleshy part of abdomen. Those hurt like hell when in the shower or hot tub.

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:yikes: Yeah, um - normally I agree with everything NJQT466 says, but GOOD GREAT MOTHER OF GOD, dont wax!!! YIKES!

Just lather them up and use a safety razor. When u'r done throw a little powder on them so they dont stick to your legs and u'r all set...

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
the worst thing u can do is use something like nair..........just fuckin save it. nothing is going to happen ive been shaving there for years.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont want to shave.
How do I remove hair from my balls?

Very carefully! >rimshot< Thank you everybody and goodnight!

Honestly, though, while I have no interest in shaving my nether regions, I assume when people who do shave talk about it they are talking about using clippers/trimmers and not putting an actual razor to their incredibly sensitive regions, right?