how do I remove hair on shaft?

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
You could either shave for the rest of your life and probably more so over the years as hair growth tends to increase slightly or it really bothers you, get it lasered. It is something they actually do quite often.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 17 2005, 05:55 PM
25 minuets? ::starts playing a minuet::
[post=352727]Quoted post[/post]​

:eyes: gracious, minutes. Thank you, mr. spellcheck. I might just start writting all my entries phonetically, just for fun.

I figured shaving was better than duct tape and heat. I'm not certain about Laser hair removal, but I know it's pricey. How about a Bikini wax? :wow:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Mestisamo+Oct 18 2005, 08:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mestisamo &#064; Oct 18 2005, 08:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Oct 17 2005, 05:55 PM
25 minuets? ::starts playing a minuet::
[post=352727]Quoted post[/post]​

:eyes: gracious, minutes. Thank you, mr. spellcheck. I might just start writting all my entries phonetically, just for fun.

I figured shaving was better than duct tape and heat. I&#39;m not certain about Laser hair removal, but I know it&#39;s pricey. How about a Bikini wax? :wow:
[post=353017]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

i wax bikinis and promise to make them shine for the lowest price in town&#33; :evilgrin:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I use "Nair for Men" to remove hair on the shaft and around the base of the shaft.

And yes, whoever commented about being careful about sensitive skin was bang on... do NOT get Nair on your balls, it will burn them. Aside from that, if you&#39;re careful, the stuff works well and only takes about 5 mins... then rinse in the shower.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also use Nair for Men and it works great. I use it on my balls, too. I get no burning and the hair, which is abundant, comes off in big, clean clumps. Quicker and, for me, safer than shaving, which I did for many years before getting brave and using a hair-removal product.

JWS

Just Browsing
Media

MACH III razor in shower and use a shower gel as soap up shaft and balls and trim the hair away, no cuts no bumps, no razor burn. Just a smooth sexy shaft and silky smooth suckable balls.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Sep 21 2005, 09:16 AM
Hey quietguy -- I personally think electrolysis or laser hair removal would be going overboard. I just lather up with soap in the shower and use my regular face razor, and have literally NEVER even so much as nicked myself. Couldn&#39;t be easier. I would avoid electric razors, as you won&#39;t get as close a shave and those have been known to pinch and/or irritate sensitive skin.

Steve :happy:
[post=345336]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure, I would volunteer to help you out with this, Steve. Or watch.

D_John Bareass

Experimental Member
Media
After a successful foreskin restoration I was left with much more unwanted hair on the shaft than I wanted so I first tried plucking. By doing so the hair doesn&#39;t grow back for at least a month. However I wanted it gone for good and found a female electrolyst willing to remove the hair. After eight visits and five hundred dollars about seventy-five percent of the hair has been removed. This was two years ago with little re-growth. Check out my gallery photos.