How do i show...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dogpound, Feb 25, 2008.

1. dogpound

dogpound New Member

How do i really define those muscles that create the "v" leading into the pelvic area. Not quite sure how to go about doing that, but i think it would really complement my cock. Suggestions?

2. SunDude

SunDude Member

yeah i have been wanting to do the same
    its a great "cut" look and just brings your eyes right down there
    whats the best exercise to get that look!!??

3. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    1st) You have to work on all muscles in the body to have complete look
    2) For back develpment: Seated cable rows (V-bar and str8 bar), Lat pulldown** to the chest (v-bar), wide grip pull-ups. You'll also want to strengthen the lower back with using a machine and then eventuall move on to barbell Good Mornings and/or barbell Dead Lifts.
    3) Alternate the exercises from week to week as it makes it hardder for your body to become accustomed to a routine.
    4) Get plenty of calories and protein (a protein drink immediately after you lift is the best)

**Do NOT do behind the neck lat pulldowns. You will still see guyz in gyms doing this and it is very bad for the rotarcuff and it can be easily injured.

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

The rotarcuff can be a bitch, I know.

5. thoreau

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been wanting to know about this myself. Thanks for the info guys.

Also didn't know about the lat pulldowns & rotarcuff. Good tip to know thanks again.

6. MuscleBoundMan

MuscleBoundMan Active Member

Really any kind of full body twisting exercise will built your obligues. They are the transversing abdominal muscles. I think the most commonly preformed exercise is the twisted sit-up. The best way to start this excercise is to lie on your back, hands loosely behind your head, bend your knees, and then lie them on one side on the floor twisting at your waist. Do a crunch.

My favorite is called a floor sweeper. Lie on your back with your hands above your head gripping something strudy, or more advanced is holding a weighted barbell in the full bench press position. Put your feet together and lift them, twisting at the waist to the right, bring them down then back up to the left. You will feel the effort needed by these muscles as well as you other abs to complete this exercise.

Be careful with over building your abs. Nothing looks more effeminate than a guy with a developed midsection and skinny arms and legs.

7. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

I think the OP is asking specifically about what are called (I think) the adonis belt muscles. I am pretty much an ab exercise fantatic, and I'd say those muscles are brought out by exercising the lower abs. That means any kind of reverse crunch or leg lifts (knees bent or straight; weighted or not) will help ---- or any kind of exercise where you are contracting your pelvis by "crunching" your lower body up as if to meet your ribcage. check this out:
    http://i.pgatour.com/pgatour/2007/mygame/10/04/s.posture/StickRevCrunch.jpg

8. Svidrigailov

Svidrigailov Member

All that's been said about developing the muscles is true, but you also need low body fat to show the definition

9. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

ask any high school swimmer.

Draft saved Draft deleted