How do I spot average, big and HUGE?

B_JannieH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As any other girl, I have tried to get disappointed by his size first time being with a man!

Other times you get really astonish when he unzip his pants.

I find it hard to spot average, big and Huge men when fully clothes. I am still learning, and still making mistakes!

Pls guys give us girls some practice!

Post some pics of yourself in clothes telling your size, and if possible put a pic of you nude too........

And pls only put useful real pics on! Not of some models from the Internet.

This i a serious requst..........cause I am sick of ending up with........"not that big" guys! diplomatically said!

Thanks and kisses Jannie

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well I suppose you could just ask.... nicely of course.

Because there is no way of knowing before the big event.

Sorry to disappoint you but it is just part of what makes life what it is.

It would take away that delicious moment when you actually find out.

Keep trying. Keep going. You are lovely enough to get plenty of opportunities.

B_JannieH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure I would have the courage to just ask....

I actually think this is a really good subject!, don't u agree girls!

But you are right laffitte, thats life.......all the surprises!

Just trying to do some research, training my eye :)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You will only be able to spot "showers" or guys with big balls if you go by visuals.
"Growers" like myself can grow well over 100% from resting size so you won't spot us easily wearing clothes. All you can do is make us horny, then you'll get a better idea what we are packing!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's right , mine is only 4.5 -5 inch soft and 8x6 erect .
Mine soft isn't big and on top of that I'm tall too, 6-5 tall. There's no way that a girl can guess mine by my buldge.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, i will share the secret..I risk being kicked off of this website, but here it goes..when you shake someone's hand...average shakes it two times, big shakes it four and huge pumps your hand until it falls off....there the truth be known!!!

btw, nice ass.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ask, if your that brazen :biggrin1:

I was asked in a bar once by a girl. I had been flirting with her when I'd see her in the bar over a period of a month usually from a far, she was with her group of girls and me mine... friends I mean. She came over once when I was waiting at the bar and we started talking, She all of a sudden exhaled loudly and leaned into my ear and said "Okay sorry this is weird but are you big?" I was l a little shocked and said what? like a genius. She blushed and leaned again and said Im trying to find out if thats a cel phone in your pocket or if you have a big dick. I stunned replied "oh" laughed and said I don't have a cel phone. She laughed and covered her mouth and gave that Im so embarassed game look, looking down at the floor and up at me . Turned me to butter. She said her and her friend were trying to figure out for weeks. She pulled a sharpie out of her purse and wrote on my hand her # and said to call them sometime. Thats probably the most publicly way Ive ever been asked.

Reactions: evolution

B_JannieH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, i will share the secret..I risk being kicked off of this website, but here it goes..when you shake someone's hand...average shakes it two times, big shakes it four and huge pumps your hand until it falls off....there the truth be known!!!

btw, nice ass.

OMG, I will check tomorrow, I am having a meeting with lots of men in suits! :rolleyes:

Was it my ass you commented rico27? I must say everything on you looks great.

Jannie

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats cool dude.

I was asked in a bar once by a girl. I had been flirting with her when I'd see her in the bar over a period of a month usually from a far, she was with her group of girls and me mine... friends I mean. She came over once when I was waiting at the bar and we started talking, She all of a sudden exhaled loudly and leaned into my ear and said "Okay sorry this is weird but are you big?" I was l a little shocked and said what? like a genius. She blushed and leaned again and said Im trying to find out if thats a cel phone in your pocket or if you have a big dick. I stunned replied "oh" laughed and said I don't have a cel phone. She laughed and covered her mouth and gave that Im so embarassed game look, looking down at the floor and up at me . Turned me to butter. She said her and her friend were trying to figure out for weeks. She pulled a sharpie out of her purse and wrote on my hand her # and said to call them sometime. Thats probably the most publicly way Ive ever been asked.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like Monster says, just ask. If you're upfront about it the worst he can say is he doesn't meet your needs. I learned long ago to be bold.
Even though it isn't very feminist of me I really love being objectified. I enjoy going along with it.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Well Jannie i guess sometimes it's very obvious, and must depends on the pants and underwear a guy is wearing. As a part-time teacher I need to be very discreet. As far as I can tell my students never knew I was very well hung.

Sometimes even tight pants can hide more by compression, and the texture of the fabric will make a big difference. The way a guy positions his stuff matter too; whether all bunched up or stretched out or just hanging. I would guess in general if you can see something, then he is probably hung some.

Feel free to look me up if you want some pics to guide you.

Anyway good luck

Jack

btw, nice ass.

That would be so funny if it were true.