how do I stack up?

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice package, bud! Love your flat tummy and fur too. I don't know what sex you perfer but whoever your partner is going to be, they are going to be very happy seeing your pretty member pointing their way. Go out there and get busy!!!

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
you have nice cock and gorgeous stomach my only thing ( and its just a preference of mine ) you need to trim the bush and shave nuts and pole your a little hairy down there to be a avg to slightly above avg size cock. Shave and trim you will look bigger and it will show off your beautiful balls and you willl be lickable smooth

Oral Fixation

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice indeed! I would say you could be categorised as above average, although I do agree with SanDiego, some trimming could be done, but then again, it's a personal preference. My BF would LOVE it though - he prefers the natural/unshaved look. So you decide, enjoy it, use (abuse!) it and most of all, take care of it :biggrin1:

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow your very hot!!!! damn if you could take a full picture I would love you more. I love hairy men... so your perfect!! post more pictures please..... thanks!:biggrin1: