how do i start a relation ship?

Captin_hung: how do i start a relationship (mabey sexual) with a women without my penis being a major factor
im not very experienced with women so mabey a few tip from the more experienced to get her to like me (yes i do have someone in mind and she dont know of my size)

thanx for any help you can give me

the captin

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
captin_hung....

Here are my thoughts...for what they're worth:

Determine first if what you want is a relationship for purely sex alone or, if you desire a relationship based upon friendship first--then on from there. Only you can decide this. (NO ONE here can answer this for you.)

Next, determine the duration of the relationship you're seeking---immediate, short-term, long-term, or, for life.
While no one asked me, for the record, a long-term commitment (as in lifetime) is what I would seek (and much prefer!) over anything else. But, we're all different in that respect.

Figure out "why" you want the relationship to begin with--Are you lonely?, --in need of companionship, caring, nurturing, desiring to GIVE of yourself to another and not just "get" from the other. Or, are your hormones just raging? (Feelings and "desires" can be tricky...they have deep-down sources from which they originate!)

As you pursue whatever it is you seek in a relationship (by answering the above) then immediately proceed "down-playing" the size factor initially as you begin getting to know her. Just "be yourself" in dialogue, mannerisms, and conversation--steering away from any reference to sex for now (IF you should not be going after sex too early-on) Dress appropriately and don't deliberately "show off". While at your given dimensions which you list, you may not be totally concealed, there are ways to avoid being TOO overly-obvious.

Go easy, have fun, and allow whatever "vibes" occur from you (and her) begin to direct your course. Don't rush into anything you (or she) would not really be ready for. Let time tell how things progress for both of you. If she's not seeking a relationship based on your endowment alone, then she will, no doubt, appreciate you not deliberately "flaunting your wares."

If you're concerned about your size being a commensurate "fit" with her (as in IF you think you're too big) just recall the advice here from the experienced fellas of bigger proportions. The size factor CAN be dealt with over time. Quality relationships based on a correct value system (love, respect, acceptance) will always mean mutual adjustments can be made to accomodate life's challenges....which is exactly what being "big really" is...one of life's "challenges".

We deal with "the cards" we're given in life.
In this case, a big penis.

Hey. If you "have someone in mind"---
Then, by all means let her know of YOUR interest.

Make that first date!
And, best wishes. ;)

littlewildone4u: i agree with benderten, but most of all just be yourself. i always hate it when guys try to be someone who they think i want them to be. most of the time it's just unappealing.

let your personality shine through. your penis doesn't define who you are, it just an accessory like mmmmm a luis vuitton bag. :p

Captin_hung: well im not sure what the hell a luis vuitton bag is
(i have the typical fashon sense of a male kiwi)
but i do understand the reats of what you are saying and now i shal put it into practise thanx for the help
and any more help will be gladly accepted

the captin

Captin_hung: sorry about my bad spelling my grasp on the english language is not that great
(even thought it is my first language) ;D