How do I stimulate my prostate?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I went searching into the exit cavity in the shower squating down, washed my hands thoroughly and soaped up my middle finger for a little added glide. I went about 4 inches in and felt the lumpy part toward the front of the colon, is this the prostate?
Didn't get me hard or anything out of this world in feeling. Don't know if I did it right either. Sounds like a myth to me.:smile:

You may have overshot, or were in too awkward a position to appreciate it. Did you massage the spot? The area around it? Also, soap can be an irritant. Try after you have showered, lying on the bed and exploring with a lubed finger. You may need to twist it around, hook it around, and generally muck about in there till you feel a pleasurable spot.

A slow sweeping motion of your hand, as you search with your finger, can be helpful. Remember that you are looking for a spongy, walnut sized mass on the anterior wall of your rectum (the side facing your navel). Once you locate it, make a "come here" motion with your finger(s). You may find that jacking off while you do this will allow you to identify it easier. You should notice a peak in pleasure as you jerk off when you have successfully found, and begin playing with it.

Different movements, pressures elicit differing sensations for me. Remember everyone is different, and to get that OMG feeling you need to find what works for you. Toys of various lengths, widths, curves, textures and materials, will give up various sensations as they stimulate the prostate. I find I have anywhere from a "oh, that’s pleasant" to an "OMFG!!!! MORE!!!" reaction, depending on the circumstances.

And then again some people are just not as sensitive to prostate stimulation. Look at it this way: most women rave about the g-spot. But there are those who swear they don't have one, can't find it, or that it just doesn't do much for them. Since the female g-spot s analogous to the male prostate, something similar may be in the works. I know guys who like having it done, but they say it's no more than a "nice" feeling (never you mind the piddle of cum collecting on the bed!:tongue: lol)