how do i "teach" my boyfriend to try other things...

mikeandmich

Just Browsing
Media
ok well, my fetish for having multiple cock around me while having sex has grown and it turns me on like no other. My bf mike knows this and we talked a few times. we have been togehter long enough to learn how to seperate raw sex from feelings.

basically my problem is, when i met mike he was very homophobic although he has come along way. so a few months ago i convienced him to let me give him and his friend head at the same time and he didnt like the other cock touching his but he got use to it. now we have evolved and i sometimes give him and his friend head at the same time, fuck both of them with no condom (sloppy seconds) switching off, and everything else. I have witnessed him and his friend shooting cum on each other, accidentally, while i gave them head and it hasnt phased him.i rubbed there dicks together, hasnt phased him. when i mentioned Double Vaginal he went from hell no to with a condom.

he says he doesnt mind the dicks touching but feels weird cumming on his friends dick and getting his friends cum all over his, like "hes fucking him" and he doesnt want to do it. I want to try it so bad; no condom, two dicks in my pussy cumming on each other and in me. such a turn on :redface:

how do i get him to do it? he likes sloppy seconds and when i give him and his friend head... after they cum i sometimes like to rub there dicks together and it doesnt bother him anymore...so why wont he do this?

i also eventually want to give him and his friend a handjob together and watch them cum at the same time on each other, but i havent mentioned that to him. i didnt think the whole double vaginal thing was a big deal.

basically how do i get my bf use to having other guys cum on his dick for my pleasure? i thought he was but i dont know anymore.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Training a man is just like training a dog. Reward him every time he makes a move in the direction of doing what you want. Just don't let him know that's what you're doing, or you'll never hear the end of it. Looks like he's already come a long way.

(You've all three been tested for everything that's going and none of you is having unprotected sex with anyone else? EG, does the friend have a gf or gfs or ...? Just asking.)

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you can't 'teach' him.

I'm not trying to be funny but in your post you talk a lot about your pleasure, but what about his? I mean it's good of him to be going along with all of this for your pleasure but if it makes him uncomfortable perhaps it's a bit selfish to expect him to do it - just for you.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm not trying to be funny but in your post you talk a lot about your pleasure, but what about his? I mean it's good of him to be going along with all of this for your pleasure but if it makes him uncomfortable perhaps it's a bit selfish to expect him to do it - just for you.

Amen. Sex is an act that both or all parties should enjoy. The fact that your boyfriend isn't enjoying it should tell you it isn't a good idea. You should CARE what your boyfriend thinks. Instead you keep pushing the boundaries to get him to do more and more and making it clear that HE isn't enough for you on his own. It seems to me that your boyfriend is superfluous in your fantasy life which, indeed, is now a reality life for you. You couldn't care less if he enjoys it. As long as you are happy it would seem that this is all that matters. Bearing this in mind, I would suggest you think about moving out of the relationship you have (which, let's face it, offers nothing for your poor boyfriend) and into some sort of no strings arrangement with the anonymous posse of men you seem to desire. I just tend to think if you are with like minded individuals, you will get what you want. If you want a boyfriend too, I would suggest you look for a new one who is receptive to being cuckolded because this is, in effect, what you are doing to your current boyfriend.

mikeandmich

Just Browsing
Media
first off, yeah the only people we are active with are 100 percent clean.

well i understand all of that but him taking such a strong stand against it all of a sudden is weird. for a period of time, things like this didnt phase him. thought he overcame his fear. he even said at one point in time the whole "sloppy seconds" thing wasnt as bad as he thought and actually really liked it because it was so much more "creamy" (this is actually one of his favorites now) lol.

and he wanted to have a threesome with me and my friend and i said ok and now he wont participate in double vaginal....yet again, he doesnt mind getting head with his friend by me at the same time.

but he refuses to dv me and all cum together, yet doesnt mind getting cum on, and believe me...alot of it..lol... ohis dick indirectly through the "sloppy second", its just weird. its weird how he doesnt mind cumming together with his friend in the same proximity when getting head by me, doesnt mind me rubbing there dicks while giving head or doesnt mind sloppy, sloppy seconds.because its not like he hasnt crossed swords or got his friends cum on his dick already, visa versa. especially after the sloppy second thing, why do you think its called that..why does he think its so much more creamy? not my lubricant the second time around...obviously cum...im sure he knows that lol

i just dont know if its a mental thing...i think he might be covering it up when he says he doesnt want to get cummed on by his friend/cum on his friend. and if not, how can i try to get him pass that...i dont think its such a big deal just because his excuse is not legit. even if it is, its for my pleasure and he knows its raw sex and fun only. how would that be something to be insecure about? big deal you get cummed on by your friend for a girls pleasure. pleasing a girl is not gay.

simply put, in this situation, how do i get him not to mine having cum galore from another guy on his dick? i dont think its a big deal especially if im the one sucking it off. would most guys in this situation react like this or mind?

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not trying to be funny but in your post you talk a lot about your pleasure, but what about his? I mean it's good of him to be going along with all of this for your pleasure but if it makes him uncomfortable perhaps it's a bit selfish to expect him to do it - just for you.[/quote] :yup: I agree. :cool:

Amen. Sex is an act that both or all parties should enjoy. The fact that your boyfriend isn't enjoying it should tell you it isn't a good idea. You should CARE what your boyfriend thinks. Instead you keep pushing the boundaries to get him to do more and more and making it clear that HE isn't enough for you on his own. It seems to me that your boyfriend is superfluous in your fantasy life which, indeed, is now a reality life for you. You couldn't care less if he enjoys it. As long as you are happy it would seem that this is all that matters. Bearing this in mind, I would suggest you think about moving out of the relationship you have (which, let's face it, offers nothing for your poor boyfriend) and into some sort of no strings arrangement with the anonymous posse of men you seem to desire. I just tend to think if you are with like minded individuals, you will get what you want. If you want a boyfriend too, I would suggest you look for a new one who is receptive to being cuckolded because this is, in effect, what you are doing to your current boyfriend.
Tell it like it is RUNCO! This girl is whack.

first off, yeah the only people we are active with are 100 percent clean.
Yeah, I hope they've got papers to prove that. :rolleyes: :cool:
well i understand all of that but him taking such a strong stand against it all of a sudden is weird.
for a period of time, things like this didnt phase him. thought he overcame his fear.
It's not actually all of a sudden. It just sounds to me like he found his backbone again and is saying "NO." A real girlfriend that cared about him, his needs, and comfort level wouldn't force him like you are.

but he refuses to dv me and all cum together. its just weird. its weird because its not like he hasnt crossed swords or got his friends cum on his dick already, visa versa. especially after the sloppy second thing, why do you think its called that..why does he think its so much more creamy? not my lubricant the second time around...obviously cum...im sure he knows that lol
No, IMO what's weird is a woman demanding to be DV'd by her bf and his friend, :aargh4: then getting all pissy when he says "nope, not gonna do it." :wtf2: He at one time loved you and didn't want to share you. Now you have coerced and brow beaten him into all manner of things involving you, him, and another guy. I say shut up and enjoy what you've gotten him to do thus far or leave him for someone who is as sexually freaky as you are. :cool:

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OR perhaps it isn't just a mental thing maybe he truly is just uncomfortable with it and rather then push him - you should accept it and be happy with what you have.

Again I'm not trying to be funny, or start anything lol, but again your post is very much about wanting him to bend to fit your fantasy. As you said he's come part way, perhaps it's just too much to ask of him to go the full distance.

Perhaps you should now bend to his level of comfort and not force or suggest that he does anything he's not happy doing.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...i dont think its such a big deal just because his excuse is not legit. even if it is, its for my pleasure and he knows its raw sex and fun only. how would that be something to be insecure about? big deal you get cummed on by your friend for a girls pleasure. pleasing a girl is not gay.

What I can't get over is how selfish you sound. I read your post in the sex with a big dick thread and all I can say is I am appalled. You said you "wish he would do something for you because he cares for you" and made out like the man hadn't done anything for you so far. You implied that HE was selfish for not wanting to do this. :wtf2: Is no one else shocked by how selfish this poster sounds?

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I can't get over is how selfish you sound. I read your post in the sex with a big dick thread and all I can say is I am appalled. You said you "wish he would do something for you because he cares for you" and made out like the man hadn't done anything for you so far. You implied that HE was selfish for not wanting to do this. :wtf2: Is no one else shocked by how selfish this poster sounds?

I said it in my first post on the subject. I'm thinking the same thing you are.

mikeandmich

Just Browsing
Media
yes i know i sound very selfish, but let me tell you everything i done for him i had to cringe and bear but learnd to enjoy. honestly i think what i let him done is a lot more and asking something simple of him as to just be a man and put up with having someone elses cum on your dick for my pleasure...seems so minor to me....relative to what i have done for him. i mentioned it more to him and he said "this fetish is growing and wont go away but im not willing to do this. what about anal and vaginal dp?"

i said i will think about it but nothing will replace me wanting to have two cocks in my pussy, bareback creampie is what i want!

he also said its weird since only one guy will be doing the thrusting while the other one does nothing....."like fucking the dick more then the pussy, or getting fucked by a dick". i told him not thats not necessarily true, that both guys can thrust..then he went back to the whole "well doesnt change the fact were sharing cum". then i asked him what about the other times that the other dudes cum got on his dick and he doesnt say anything, or "its different".

like i said before though he loves sloppy seconds alot. he confuses me. i dont think its having the cum on his dick as much as "getting cummed on".

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dump him! Dump him now, and join a sex club. Your constant need for multiple men is obviously too much for him and not enough for you.

What exactly is it that, 'you done for him'? What could possibly be so outrageous as to make him deserving of your requests?

yes i know i sound very selfish, but let me tell you everything i done for him i had to cringe and bear but learnd to enjoy. honestly i think what i let him done is a lot more and asking something simple of him as to just be a man and put up with having someone elses cum on your dick for my pleasure...seems so minor to me....relative to what i have done for him. i mentioned it more to him and he said "this fetish is growing and wont go away but im not willing to do this. what about anal and vaginal dp?"

i said i will think about it but nothing will replace me wanting to have two cocks in my pussy, bareback creampie is what i want!

he also said its weird since only one guy will be doing the thrusting while the other one does nothing....."like fucking the dick more then the pussy, or getting fucked by a dick". i told him not thats not necessarily true, that both guys can thrust..then he went back to the whole "well doesnt change the fact were sharing cum". then i asked him what about the other times that the other dudes cum got on his dick and he doesnt say anything, or "its different".

like i said before though he loves sloppy seconds alot. he confuses me. i dont think its having the cum on his dick as much as "getting cummed on".

mikeandmich

Just Browsing
Media
i was shy like him and way before i had threesome with him and his friend, he talked me, reluctantly at the time, into eating out and getting eaten out by this asian girl (may i add squirts everywhere), scissoring her (again getting her cum on me), and having a three some.

i think thats alot more then asking him to not mind having cum on his dick, especially since he has had other dudes cum on his cock many other times in the past (head at the same time and sloppy seconds and when i play with them and rub them together) , and not just a little..sometimes it was alot, like, covered. i really like him alot but and i dont want something this stupid to ruin are relationship...but i want to try this so bad.i dont like sex clubs since you can never be sure. i am getting more sexually crazy, but only within him his good friend and my good friend who are all 100% safe. thats another thing, not like im asking hum to let a random dude get his cum all over his dick, its his good friend...and ive talked to people who said they dv'd before with straight guys, and the guys actually really really liked it....the extra tightness and how the extra cum feels better.

if its a really tight fit...is it true on guy does the thrusting and one other guy does nothing. and the thrusting provides for the girl AND other guy to cum? i guess i can see how that might be gayish since your basically making a guy cum with your dick...but still i dont know..i talked to his STRAIGHT friend about it, and he seemed optimistic and even mention how that might be fun and wouldnt mind doing it.

Last edited:

MR.BLACK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it really sounds like you want a bi guy i mean im straight and even anal vag seems like one to many cocks. i mean whats next u wanna see him get fucked by another guy! i have to say as a straight male id never do this and it would not only fuck up my relationship with you but also with my friend if i was some how pressured into it

mikeandmich

Just Browsing
Media
yeah i see what your saying...no on my non sex side, actual personality i have alot of stability and want a good relationship with someone who is normal and straight who doesnt mind filling my sexual fantasy's to an extent.

i would never ask him to get fucked in the ass or give head (equal to me eating out the girl which i did for him) but i dont understand...if your secure in your sexuality which he is and has come a long way from being homophob, and been involved in other things and didnt mind, why is it such a big deal? Asking him to get fucked in the ass, give head,make out, feel up a guy is something i would never ask of him...

but honestly...asking him dv, one more dick in me so i can try something new, and all he has to do is put up with another dick which he has done before no problem, why not? i can see how guy on guy contact is extremley gay..expressioning affection...but i personally dont see how "crossing swords" or dick contact in directly is gay at all.

MR.BLACK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
honestly il say this girl on girl is different. like if two girls like each other and they get drunk they may kiss and make out but if two guys are the best of freinds they will never make out unless they are both bi / gay its just one of those things. maybe u could try a dildo and ur bf or is your fantasy contingent on two real cocks ?

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a huge psychological leap for him to make.

His friend (or vice versa) would effectively be providing the stimulus for the male orgasms and not you. It's a vastly different situation to getting blown at the same as his friend, sloppy seconds or getting a bit of cum on him - because it's you that's providing the stimulus and not the friend - even if the cocks touch now and again.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This wrong on so many levels that somehow she thinks she is right and if you read long enough you may even start to see her point. . Like when you mix a bunch of weird colored lights and you end up with a perfect white light.

Anyways your relationship is totally dysfunctional and you need to seek help.