how do i "teach" my boyfriend to try other things...

MR.BLACK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This wrong on so many levels that somehow she thinks she is right and if you read long enough you may even start to see her point. . Like when you mix a bunch of weird colored lights and you end up with a perfect white light.

Anyways your relationship is totally dysfunctional and you need to seek help.

hell ya

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyways your relationship is totally dysfunctional and you need to seek help.

Agreed! This "I did things for him so he owes me" point of view is majorly flawed. If you didn't want to do these things yourself then perhaps you should have said "no". It's funny you should say the you want a normal straight man and a normal relationship when you're on here ask how you get your boyfriend to enjoy sharing you with someone else, oh and to have this someone else cum on him for your jollies.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just hope you are bringing over girlfriends every now ands then for him to fuck with you... otherwise this relationship seems unbalanced.

Edit: Oh, looks like you did. Well then, the ffm should be as often as the mmf

Honestly, I think I would draw the line at Double Vaginal myself. I would also say no. It's too close, and I don't see the erotic value in it.

Last edited:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You are the only female Ive ever known who without any qualms refers to herself as sloppy seconds. :puke: Then again, considering you have no gallery, only seem interested in talking about this one strange fetish and seems quiet 'unique'

:eek:
Hang on Mama Jo! Do i smell a fake here?

Last edited: