how do i tell if a girl is just fuckin with my head??

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
i posted this message on another board i always visit, but i would like advice here because i think the members here are older.....

"you guys remember my threads about that bitch from work??? the one that rejected me mean as hell but it was like we were best friends?? i ignored her after that, and shit went down hill. it really pissed her off and she did everything to piss me off.

anyway i havnt really seen her much.....but lucky for me i had to talk to someone and the bitch was talking to the lady i had to ask a question....i stuck out my chest and took a deep breath and entered her office and told my brain the bitch is a no-body so i was able to get my work done with this lady.

anyway it took about 10mins because this lady had to research the issue. so instead of looking like a dumbass i decided to be nice to the bitch and talk to her. i just dont ****in get it. her body language said she was 110% into me. body facing me.....her leaning over the chair as if she was petting a dog but instead talking to me. toes pointing at me. sometimes she would stretch showing me her goods..(ok when she did this, these were the only times i actually looked and drooled.......i just couldnt help it. god damn she has a nice rack)....she even ****in kept eyeing me like 34234 times. i wasnt really giving her too much attn(not games, just didnt give a ****), but everytime i felt her stairing i would look over and she was stairing at a diff part of my body lol. she eyed the cock and arms/chest the most. she even ****in mimiced my posture....

i just dont ****ing get it. i treated her like ****in shit, i couldnt even be more meaner unless i went to her face and told her she was a dirty ass no good ugly bitch. but she was actually carrying on a converstaion..........i get that maybe she was being nice....but wtf is up with her body lang......

should i try being nice again to her??? lol"

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
like are girls actually evil enough and good enough to do this? everyone seems to think she is trying to manipulate me.......but i dont understand why she would actually keep checking me out and shit like showing her goods if she hated me...all i know is at first it was clearly she was interested.....we went to lunch and everything was good. long story but i think she rejected me the second time cuz i might of pissed her off...she acted like nothing happend after that but i just ignored her. i know she thinks im hot cuz before all this mess she would check me out and she even told my friend i was "banging".

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2 wrongs don't make a right...What do you want out of this ?..If you want to make something of it with her then I suggest you confront her head on and ask her out for dinner wherby you can both lay your cards on the table to find out exactly where you both stand..

FRIENDS ?
LOVERS?
ENEMIES? :wink:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
stop playing games! both of you, and grow up. life's too short for all this bullshit.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
2 wrongs don't make a right...What do you want out of this ?..If you want to make something of it with her then I suggest you confront her head on and ask her out for dinner wherby you can both lay your cards on the table to find out exactly where you both stand..

FRIENDS ?
LOVERS?
ENEMIES? :wink:

honestly??? she is a cool girl.....she is going to school 15mins away from me and i just wanna be friends with her. i love people and the more the better. but im not going to lie if she came on to me, i wouldnt turn it down. when i first met and asked her out i told myself i either have something here or at worst a new best friend for life..........

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
honestly??? she is a cool girl.....she is going to school 15mins away from me and i just wanna be friends with her. i love people and the more the better. but im not going to lie if she came on to me, i wouldnt turn it down. when i first met and asked her out i told myself i either have something here or at worst a new best friend for life..........

So dude get your head out of your ass and do something POSITIVE about the situation.

Pondering,Wondering,Hoping aint gonna get you no where buddy..

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
So dude get your head out of your ass and do something POSITIVE about the situation.

Pondering,Wondering,Hoping aint gonna get you no where buddy..

i know man but i am just scared she'll give me like a fake number and tell the whole office or something for a good laugh.

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i know man but i am just scared she'll give me like a fake number and tell the whole office or something for a good laugh.
/quote]

Nothing ventured nothing gained...R U A man or a mouse ??

If that did happen to you then you can turn it around and make out that you just took her out to stop her STALKING you..

Get real buddy either you want to or you don't..Ony YOU know the answer !

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like you love her but act like you hate her.

You don't know what's up with yourself.

She could be looking at you with contempt and you wouldn't even know it.

Cool out. Being nice is the best policy for you. It takes years of practice to know what another person is thinking and only comes to you when you can talk and learn. You don't have the necessary skills to battle with her so just rely on the things that make us civilized people....be kind, generous, manly and humane. Anything else is low down shit.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honestly??? she is a cool girl.....she is going to school 15mins away from me and i just wanna be friends with her. i love people and the more the better. but im not going to lie if she came on to me, i wouldnt turn it down
. when i first met and asked her out i told myself i either have something here or at worst a new best friend for life.........
Not for nothing but from the sounds of it you being a jackass to her should have ruined any chance of a lifetime friendship. I think the reason she was nice or at least cordial to you in that womans office was because it was a professional situation and she didn't want to look like an immature idiot in front of the boss. :cool:

Women don't do stupid crap like that, girls do. Personally it sounds like neither one of you is old enough to date let alone work. :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cool out. Being nice is the best policy for you. It takes years of practice to know what another person is thinking and only comes to you when you can talk and learn. You don't have the necessary skills to battle with her so just rely on the things that make us civilized people....be kind, generous, manly and humane. Anything else is low down shit.
Did you read everything he posted in this thread and how he talks about her? Cause I'm not sure he has the ability to do even that much. :frown1: It's sad really, I wonder how many other young men take this disgustingly stupid and abrasive approach with women? :confused:

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media

you speak the truth sir.......that is why i want to be friends with her.......she can teach me so much......she already has......that is why its bugging me so much to ask her if she wants to hang out sometime........then i know for sure if she was fucking with me all along and i could chalk this up as a learning experience.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is very likely messing with you, but it sounds as if your demeanor and lack of confidence enables her to CONTINUE to mess with you.

1) Be a somewhat disinterested gentleman (think about what this means...hard)

2) Gain genuine confidence in yourself through positive means.

...OB

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
She is very likely messing with you, but it sounds as if your demeanor and lack of confidence enables her to CONTINUE to mess with you.

1) Be a somewhat disinterested gentleman (think about what this means...hard)

2) Gain genuine confidence in yourself through positive means.

...OB

disinterested gentleman??? dont respond to her games????

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
disinterested gentleman??? dont respond to her games????

Yes, that is certainly a huge part of it...

Basically, you need to be (or at least portray) the image that you are a strong man, unresponsive to her wares, confident in yourself, never easily shaken up, never to be dared toyed with...yet at the same time cordial and respectful and giving off a pleasant attitude.

You are reacting to her behavior and games exactly how she wants you to react. Not unlike Psychology 101, where they give the example of a rat touching the button and a morsel of food spills out for them. The rat, knowing it will be fed if it hits this button, hits the button whenever it wants a morsel.

What you need to make happen, is that she hits the button and she doesn't get the morsel of food. This will stun her and then pique her curiosity, because she will be stupefied by your lack of reaction and disinterest in her childish games. This exploding curiosity about you will then make you seem "mysterious" and she'll want to "get to the bottom of you" for lack of a better term and figure you out. That is a turn-on for MANY women. The result could be, but is not limited to, letting you fuck her.:biggrin1:

...OB

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media

Basically, you need to be (or at least portray) the image that you are a strong man, unresponsive to her wares, confident in yourself, never easily shaken up, never to be dared toyed with...yet at the same time cordial and respectful and giving off a pleasant attitude.

You are reacting to her behavior and games exactly how she wants you to react. Not unlike Psychology 101, where they give the example of a rat touching the button and a morsel of food spills out for them. The rat, knowing it will be fed if it hits this button, hits the button whenever it wants a morsel.

What you need to make happen, is that she hits the button and she doesn't get the morsel of food. This will stun her and then pique her curiosity, because she will be stupefied by your lack of reaction and disinterest in her childish games. This exploding curiosity about you will then make you seem "mysterious" and she'll want to "get to the bottom of you" for lack of a better term and figure you out. That is a turn-on for MANY women. The result could be, but is not limited to, letting you fuck her.:biggrin1:

...OB

damnit......so hard........lol. she thinks im hooked now and tried screwing with me today. she seen me setting up a new computer.....comes in and says "hey, im getting a new computer".......lol my natural reaction was "no your not".....the reaction she was looking for lol....i prob made a mean face too lol. shes actually leaving in 2 weeks to go back to school. i actally found out one of the atories she told me fri was a LIE lol.

ive learned so far......
1)respect a women no matter what, cuz the deeper in it you get the harder it will be to respect her if you dislike her.
2)i must never be in a room alone with this girl.......if she goes this far.......i dont want to give her any chance of trying to get me fired. so i wont even give her the chance where she can make up a lie.

today after i found out her lie and her game i was like damn i gotta get her even now.....i thought of some things that would really piss her off but then i said fuck it, im going to be the better person. she is really imature if shes doing this at 21 in a office with 200 workers. she must get a kick out of it because i cant see her telling anyone else my reactions and them not having the balls to tell her to GROW UP.

Obeef, give me more details how i should act. after all this i am going to take this as a loss and cross her off the list.

but i wanna grow from this......and i know damn well shes going to do be able to do it. she is no longer the "damn what is she going to do today girl", but instead "ALERT ALERT LEARNING GIRL" lol. hopefully this will help me control my natural reactions.......but otherwise how should i act?? like tone of voice, etc??

like today when she teased me and said, "hey im getting a new computer" and then left.....how should i have responded????

i think the punch line was not a flirt/tease "hey im getting a new computer?".....but instead she prob feels i dont think of her too highly so she said that to get my response and get to me.......and it did untill she walked alway and i relised what happened i was like that @#$@ lol.

i want to throw myself in this fire and come out a stronger man.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media

...OB

i think i know what you mean......the other day we were talking and she asked me how i like downstairs as my dept just moved.......she said "oh i havent seen it yet i have to see it i have to go down sometime".....i kept talking....and she asked it again....with a big smile.. i paused and relised what was going on and didnt offer her to show it.......i think the girl might of said it like 3 times......the other women then jumped in and talked about it a little. inside i was jumping with joy like yes yes that was perfect she FAILED lol. but the only reason i didnt respond.......well i actually remember saying these words to myself....."no she doesnt have my approval, im not offering to show her downstairs and im not even smiling back at her." but thats because i felt relaxed and what not.....when ever she jumps at me randomly thats when i just act out of reaction.