how do I tell my wife she's loose?

hanko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been married for about 2 years and we have had sex 5-7 times a week for the past 4 years or so. She used to be very tight and now it's a "little" loose. I don't mind that but I find myself thinking about past girlfriends who were really tight. How do I bring that up and is there anything she could do? I would appreciate some input.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing like women who can skilfully kegel their way up and down your dick so it feels like it's being "milked" - try getting her to practise that rather than just coming out and saying she's loose!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hmmm...she may be thinking that you've shrunk.

Really, though, don't say a word about it to her, hankie, unless you're going to use it as grounds for divorce.

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was bustin up laughin when i saw this thread name...but yea dont say ne-thing. the kegel [maybe misspelled] idea was the best ive seen. Tell her u saw it on sunday night sex show w/ Sue J., tell her u wanna try it to get a more intense oragasm or sumptin...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been married for about 2 years and we have had sex 5-7 times a week for the past 4 years or so. She used to be very tight and now it's a "little" loose. I don't mind that but I find myself thinking about past girlfriends who were really tight.
How do I bring that up and is there anything she could do? I would appreciate some input.
How is it you have been married 4 years and know NOTHING about women? You say NOTHING, unless of course you want a divorce.

If you have any questions in the future ask UKBBW_Denise. Her advice is spot on! :cool:

hanko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, she'll definitely put two and two together and probably get her feelings hurt if I bring up anything. Ah well, better loose than nothing. By the way, she's only 23 and exercises daily. That's another reason why you can never judge a book by the cover :smile:.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you bring it up as something you can both do (it'll give you stronger erections) then I don't see the issue with mentioning it. Unless of course girls are allowed to say what they like about dick size but men can't say anything the other way. Double standards if so.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell me Strictly... if your wife suddenly suggested you try PE would it cross your mind that she thought you were too small to please her?
How he treads the minefield of bringing the subject up about exercising the muscles down there is up to him to put some thought into :smileysex5:, but seeing as I do it anyway it wouldn't be much of a leap for me to ask someone else to consider it surely?

And as has been reported by other fems on here already, muscle tone doesn't always have a bearing on how loose or tight the feeling is, you're using the extra muscle tone more as a (very worthwhile!!) addition to the repertoire rather than an expectation that "you're too loose, exercise will tighten things up".

So no, don't see a (theoretical - I'm divorced) wife asking for PE would be quite the same thing really...

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting, that not one of these other posters has mentioned her perspective. Since Hanko noticed she was looser, isn't also possible that she has noticed a difference as well?

I also noted that all of the other posters also advised against saying anything about her being looser. Well, maybe she is afraid to bring it up for the very same reason; she wants to maintain the relationship. It is also possible that he priority is not how loose he feels, but rather, staying together.

These issues DO come up in marriages. And it is unwise not to develop good and caring communication. A lack of communication can also destroy a marriage. On the other hand, just telling your wife that she is "loose" would be the wrong thing to say. But saying nothing is insuring that nothing will change.

There are a lot of different ways to discuss the subject without risking the relationship, especially if you are creative and express deep affection for her and a desire to share your feelings with her.

It doesn't have to be a conversation about "how loose she has become", but about how your sexual relationship has evolved/changed in the time you've been together. It could be a trip down memory lane and how you would like to see the relationship develop in the future.

The important thing to do here is to make it clear to her that you want to reawaken some of the original feelings you had in the beginning while exploring new territory.

In order for your sex to remain healthy, it needs to be communicative on all levels.

Let me know if this is helpful.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You could raise this issue with her... if you never want to fuck her again. :biggrin1:
Hmmm...she may be thinking that you've shrunk.
Really, though, don't say a word about it to her, hankie, unless you're going to use it as grounds for divorce.
[/b]How is it you have been married 4 years and know NOTHING about women? You say NOTHING, unless of course you want a divorce.

If you have any questions in the future ask UKBBW_Denise. Her advice is spot on! :cool:

I agree.

Men are horrible, disgusting, unfair creatures, and the only reason she's loose is because of you! How dare you think you can ask her to help improve your sexual gratification! How dare you?!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I agree.

Men are horrible, disgusting, unfair creatures, and the only reason she's loose is because of you! How dare you think you can ask her to help improve your sexual gratification! How dare you?!

You are totally "pulling the mickey" right now, dude. You are going to confuse the OP.

First of all, a relationship/marriage is all about communication. If she is loose now, you might want to bring it up the next time you have a sexual conversation. Just don't say it so boldly. Perhaps, just make the comment about how you heard about this thing called P.E, or kegals, and you think you should both try it out because it's supposed to strengthen the orgasm.

IF you don't think you can pull that off.... well, tread lightly on the subject. You could also use less lubricant?? It would make your cock slip in less easily.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think in a healthy relationship you should be able to speak about this but with tact. Maybe in the after sex chit chat or general chat just say how you love her pussy and she still feels fantastic, but you've heasrd about techniques where a girl can literally clamp and milk a cock with her mucles, and then bring up the pc thing and see if its something she "would like to try" but it not no worries as you love it as is anyway.?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sigh...she's a woman hello!!! she'd still get pissed at you for even suggesting it that way... HOW about you say ... I saw this (thing) *insert whatever you want there* online and it talks about how to last longer as a guy...and it mentioned exersizing the muscles in that area will help you attain your goals...THEN you can say...I've never heard of those muscles...have you? THEN you can say...well it says exercises for males and had them for females as well ...so thought you may have heard of it. THEN you can say...I'm going to try to exercise them so I can last longer for you ... NOW, after having done this...you've planted the seed in her mind to find out about it...without pissing her off and mabye she'll go look it up as well and work on things herself. Women know how to get men to do what they want... this way you can do it back to them. *I was raised by a house full of manipulating women...so I've learned well the art and the art of mind games.* :) I swear I'm gonna open a store some day called.. "You'll buy it whether you want it or not!!"

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didn't say that you have any children. I know when my wife had our first child, her doctor asked me if "everything fit fine". When I told him that I was just a bit big for her he said he would see if he could help. After the birth of our daughter he indicated to me in the hospital that he "made an adjustment". I never understood what he was talking about and didn't really want to go into it in the middle of the waiting room. I will say one thing, when we started having sex again, I could fit much, much better. My wife was pleased also. You got me what he did.