how do I tell my wife she's loose?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been married for about 2 years and we have had sex 5-7 times a week for the past 4 years or so. She used to be very tight and now it's a "little" loose. I don't mind that but I find myself thinking about past girlfriends who were really tight. How do I bring that up and is there anything she could do? I would appreciate some input.
maybe start by standing behind bullet proof glass

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry I missed your post. Yeah, he should work on a way to bring it up without upsetting her obviously, but it still MUST be brought up, otherwise he is doing himself a disservice, and once he loses interest in sex, it will be doing her a disservice too.

I know the female consensus here is generally "fuck the man, who cares?", but in a relationship the well being and happiness of one partner is directly linked to the other. Something I don't think the ladies here get. But I guess when you're used to being pampered and treated like a queen in every way your whole life, and hold the fatuous belief that that's somehow a display of equality, which in fact is the opposite, I guess that's not surprising.

It's ironic to me that the women here posting giving all support to the woman, saying how it's wrong to bring this up are the exact same who laugh and poke fun at the small penis threads.

I'm very grateful my gf recognizes this, what we call "pretty princess" syndrome, and truly values honesty. When she wants an honest answer to a question, she truly wants an honest answer, not some bullshit ego boost. Because emotionally, she truly is independent, unlike most women out there. Which is one of the things I find so attractive about her.

Javyn,

To be fair women are in a tough spot. On one hand they are told to be sensitive towards a blokes endowment (make out its a nice size, don't be too harsh etc etc ) and then when they follow that they have people like myself and various others complaining that they aren't being honest about it (despite the fact they may well be). So they are damned if they do, damned if they don't in the penis judgement stakes.

Back to the loose issue. I've lost track - We are all in agreement that they need to sort this out together, so how does he tackle it without causing upset? I can't be bothered to look but didn't I say something in here about bringing up kegels and that HE does them and it is making his cock harder and that he had read it tones the women's vaginal muscles too. WITHOUT mentioning the words TIGHT, LOOSE and SAGGY HOLE.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I know the female consensus here is generally "fuck the man, who cares?"

Here on this board, or here in this thread? Either way you are wrong, that is not the prevailing attitude at all.

but in a relationship the well being and happiness of one partner is directly linked to the other. Something I don't think the ladies here get.

Huge over-generalisation and not anywhere close to my experience of the female LPSG membership - I find the majority women who post here more likely, if anything, to see things from both sides.

But I guess when you're used to being pampered and treated like a queen in every way your whole life, and hold the fatuous belief that that's somehow a display of equality, which in fact is the opposite, I guess that's not surprising.

So what you are saying is that you believe "the ladies here" are "used to being pampered and treated like a queen in every way [their] whole [lives]". What evidence do you have for that?

It's ironic to me that the women here posting giving all support to the woman, saying how it's wrong to bring this up are the exact same who laugh and poke fun at the small penis threads.

OK - seeing as you are going to be accusatory like that you need to back it up - I've looked back through the thread and there are really not that many women taking the stance you are claiming we all take - so I want you to go back through this thread, identify the female posters who are saying it is wrong for the man to talk about this with his wife and then go off and find another post by the same poster where she is laughing and poking fun at a small penis.

I'm very grateful my gf recognizes this, what we call "pretty princess" syndrome, and truly values honesty. When she wants an honest answer to a question, she truly wants an honest answer, not some bullshit ego boost. Because emotionally, she truly is independent, unlike most women out there. Which is one of the things I find so attractive about her.

No one is emotionally independent, well psychopaths maybe, but I believe I know what you actually meant and yes it is a good quality in any man or woman - but your impression of 'most women' is inaccurate. I don't know why you have this potato sized chip on your shoulder, you really might want to look at your past relationships with women, particularly your immediate relatives, and try to work out where all this anger is coming from.

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
LOL awesome that I got a response from ya. Based off your post history, I'd say you are the biggest man hater of all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn

I know the female consensus here is generally "fuck the man, who cares?"

Here on this board, or here in this thread? Either way you are wrong, that is not the prevailing attitude at all.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Looseness" in women, unless they've had a kid, is a myth. Unless you're cheating on your wife the more probable state is that you're getting used to her stimulation and vagina and it's trying to get used to you too.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only ever had one tight pussy and didnt like it, I'm about average 7" bone pressed, real pressed! All my other girlfreinds felt nice and loose just the way I like 'em one was lovely, she hop onto my cock and give me a muscle fuck (she wasnt an Amazon or anything) I'd do the same back, it felt lovely.

Getting back to the original post, if she feels loose talk about it, it isn't your fault or hers, meanwhile when you can pull up to the bumper and bump her...

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just think it's very hypocritical to tell the OP to hold his tongue on this issue, where you KNOW that if the roles were reversed SOMETHING would be said.

It's no great mystery though mens' needs aren't taken into account as much as womens' needs in relationship. That's not a generalization, not a stereotype, but fact. Just look at the difference between mother's day and father's day, etc. You never ever see anyone going out of their way for father's day, the husband/father's birthdays, etc.

It's just the way society is, right or wrong, good or bad. Refusing to acknowledge just because the elephant in the room is not politically correct or may offend someone is foolish.

There is a double standard that exists. Men notice it. When women notice it and act accordingly it will do a world of good for true equality of the sexes.

Mens' needs aren't taken into account? Seriously....what kind of people have you been in relationships with? Mens' needs are taken into account every day by thousands of women throughout the world. Mens' needs have been taken into account for thousands of years before women ever had legal rights to express thoughts or needs. You must realize that women have (in comparison to history as a whole) just liberated themselves in many ways from a world that was and in many ways still is dominated by men.

Are there women who take it to the extreme? yes. But you must also consider there are still men who like to opress their wife/gf/daughters and even complete strangers.

In my opinion a woman telling a man that his cock is not as big as she would prefer or that he just doesn't interest her in the first few dates is not wholly related to the topic suggested by the OP. In this case he was until recently perfectly fine with their sexual compatability. In general a man's penis doesn't just shrink suddently and a woman has no impact on his size. In the OP's case he admits that he most likely had some part in her "feeling loose".

As for your claim that Father's day is not as celebrated as Mother's Day that must be your own personal experience. There are millions of people who love their father just as much as their mother. There are many wives who celebrate that special day for their husband just as much if not more than their husbands help to celebrate mother's day for them.