how do I tell my wife she's loose?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how many men here have had sex with a woman with some kind of "unpleasentness" involved which was solely to do with the woman? and have any of you ever told her? i was told on one occassion by a guy with a very very small dick that i was too loose. what annoyed me most was that the only reason i actually had sex with him after seeing the size of his penis, was that i didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying "sorry i thought you would have a bigger dick". yet he found it no big deal to tell me that it was my fault! i think women are far more considerate about their pertners feelings when it comes to their bodies and sex. i wonder to this day if any girl actually let him know just how tiny he was..........

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
For Many Dads, His Day Is a Dud / More money spent on the moms

Here's an article showing how much more money and effort is spent on Mother's Day than Father's day.

Also, I don't see how anything you just said justifies the obvious double standard where men should be happy with their womens' bodies no matter what, it's on the inside that counts, blah blah, but women are MORE than encouraged to nitpick every aspect of their man physically.

Double standards are double standards, I don't care what the historical context is. Sounds to me you are quoting history not to advocate equality between the sexes, but preferential treatment towards women over men.

Mens' needs aren't taken into account? Seriously....what kind of people have you been in relationships with? Mens' needs are taken into account every day by thousands of women throughout the world. Mens' needs have been taken into account for thousands of years before women ever had legal rights to express thoughts or needs. You must realize that women have (in comparison to history as a whole) just liberated themselves in many ways from a world that was and in many ways still is dominated by men.

Are there women who take it to the extreme? yes. But you must also consider there are still men who like to opress their wife/gf/daughters and even complete strangers.

In my opinion a woman telling a man that his cock is not as big as she would prefer or that he just doesn't interest her in the first few dates is not wholly related to the topic suggested by the OP. In this case he was until recently perfectly fine with their sexual compatability. In general a man's penis doesn't just shrink suddently and a woman has no impact on his size. In the OP's case he admits that he most likely had some part in her "feeling loose".

As for your claim that Father's day is not as celebrated as Mother's Day that must be your own personal experience. There are millions of people who love their father just as much as their mother. There are many wives who celebrate that special day for their husband just as much if not more than their husbands help to celebrate mother's day for them.

Last edited:

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been married for about 2 years and we have had sex 5-7 times a week for the past 4 years or so. She used to be very tight and now it's a "little" loose. I don't mind that but I find myself thinking about past girlfriends who were really tight. How do I bring that up and is there anything she could do? I would appreciate some input.

you dont say a damn word. you love her for who she is. youre probably not the same you were years ago. so be happy with her now

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Who and what we are attracted to can't be helped, it's wired into us. It is more than possible to still love your mate and not be attracted to him or her physically anymore.

Why do people think I'm crazy for advocating both parties make efforts to remain attractive to each other?

you dont say a damn word. you love her for who she is. youre probably not the same you were years ago. so be happy with her now

hoofhearted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9666.jpg
:wink:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
http://singleparents.about.com/od/legalissues/p/portrait.htm as for your response to mother's day having more calls and money spent this might be the reason. Have you ever considered the fact that there are far more single mothers than single fathers? I for one haven't talked to my father in over 10 years for things he has done...prior to that when he was a half-assed father we did just as much if not more for him on father's day than he helped us to do for our mother.

I am not advocationg that women are more important than men. Simply stating that we as a society, whether we like it or not are in a period of transition. There are many women who are still rebelling against the repression both sexual and otherwise that was thrust upon us by our male counterparts. I for one think that both parties are totally equal. If you read my original response to the couple I simply said he should find a sensitive way to bring about the subject not just approaching her with "ya know you've gotten loose". I think communication between a couple is important for a relationship to last. I am simply advocating that he be sensitive to her emotional needs or he will ruin anything and everything they have had.

As I have also stated before there is a clear difference between not liking something....and stating that dislike before a relationship has been formed....and simply deciding halfway through that something that you have helped to contribute to isn't good enough for you anymore. It's the same as if a man has children with a woman and then doesn't like the shape of her body anymore. It's appropriate to express that dislike but you must do it in a way that is sensitive and appropriate so as to not cause additional damage to the relationship.

For Many Dads, His Day Is a Dud / More money spent on the moms

Here's an article showing how much more money and effort is spent on Mother's Day than Father's day.

Also, I don't see how anything you just said justifies the obvious double standard where men should be happy with their womens' bodies no matter what, it's on the inside that counts, blah blah, but women are MORE than encouraged to nitpick every aspect of their man physically.

Double standards are double standards, I don't care what the historical context is. Sounds to me you are quoting history not to advocate equality between the sexes, but preferential treatment towards women over men.

hoofhearted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all seriousness, it is normal to have some breaking in over time, and for those of us who have legitimately sojourned to this fine board, more so than is the average.

The saintly Mrs, at age 42 was referred to the OBGYN for the basic scrape down and removal of reproductive gear sans the parts of my interest and her ovaries. Her surgeon called us both in before surgery and explained the need for further adjustments (collapsed uterus) and asked bluntly "what have you guys been doing?" :redface::redface:

"No Doc, no coke bottles!" :mad:

Ok, so he re-fitted us, and made it damn near as good as new!!

I was never one to complain before, but now I have a new girl, at the old price.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
how many men here have had sex with a woman with some kind of "unpleasentness" involved which was solely to do with the woman? and have any of you ever told her? i was told on one occassion by a guy with a very very small dick that i was too loose. what annoyed me most was that the only reason i actually had sex with him after seeing the size of his penis, was that i didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying "sorry i thought you would have a bigger dick". yet he found it no big deal to tell me that it was my fault! i think women are far more considerate about their pertners feelings when it comes to their bodies and sex. i wonder to this day if any girl actually let him know just how tiny he was..........

I have heard of this happening on more than one occasion. The ignorance of some people's double standards is quite remarkable. Take the plank out of your own eye etc is a very true piece of advice. Some guys seem to think that they have some sort of right to judge women irrespective of their own shortcomings. It is sexism plain and simple.

"Maybe you have been fucking other girls up the arse" Just in case anyone says it again.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I tell my wife she's loose? :eek:

By phone
By email
By letter

From very very far away
Protected by thick cement walls
In an underground bunker
On a remote island
Halfway around the world

As you are about to enter a witness protection program
involving a totally new identity

Lmao :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been married for about 2 years and we have had sex 5-7 times a week for the past 4 years or so. She used to be very tight and now it's a "little" loose. I don't mind that but I find myself thinking about past girlfriends who were really tight. How do I bring that up and is there anything she could do? I would appreciate some input.

Yeah, I have gone through a similar situation with my ex when we were boyfriends. I found out that he had been fucked by a lot of well-endowed men. :frown1: I never asked him why was he loose though. Finding him with a hustler and two other black guys was enough.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Next time you and the wifey have sex, come to bed with a safety harness and tie it off to a stationary object. That way you wont be able to fall in.

HAHAHA omg that is hilarious! i think she might get the message.

bigwhitedick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one of my ex's was getting loose, so i told her. to find out the result of that, just read the fourth word of this post. good luck.