How do i tell...

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I had the same problem with the last girl I was with. Remember the scene in Talladega Nights when Will Ferrell is interviewed for the first time and he says he doesn't know what to do with his hands? I just kept thinking about that and I actually laughed a bit at the time. Annnyyywwwaaay, I suggest "helping" her do it a few times. Obviously don't tell her she's crap. Women hate that. Try making it part of the sex, perhaps a kinky thing. You helping her because her hands are too small. Or whatever you come up with. After a few times, she'll either catch on to what you're doing and change her methods freely or you're gonna have to bring it up. "Hey babe, I kinda liked how you did it last time".

Or go for the direct approach as Charles suggests. But even at that, you're gonna have to show her what you like. How fast, how hard, how much lube, etc. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem switching up my game if a girl said she didn't like something I specifically did. People aren't mind readers! Oooo that's another angle you could play. Tell her you'd prefer if she did it like <blank> and then ask if there's anything you could improve upon.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Dont tell her teach he. The next time she is giving you one put your hand on top of hers and do it how you like. She will soon realize how you like to be stroked and the type of reactions she should be looking to get from you. One you think she's got it right ease up on your grip and let he finish you off alone

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not having a cock a women doesn't alwyas understand how to manipulate it so it reaches it full potential. But then again, a male may have the same problem when it comes to fingering or tongueing her clit. In both cases the opposite sex has to be shown or told what to do and this in itself can lead to a more intimate and pleasureable relationship.

The key is to communicate, communicate, communicate what you want.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find myself always giving instructions during sex...

FASTER!
SLOW DOWN!
EASY!
WATCH THE TEETH!
YES, JUST LIKE THAT!

you just have to be vocal about what you like & don't like...
plus like some others have said, feel free to guide her hands with yours...
but WHATEVER you do, do not criticize...it never brings good results...