How do i tell...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Disco_diesel, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Disco_diesel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...the girlfriend that she is crap at hand jobs?

Dont want to cause any greif so i need a nice way!

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    very gently.
    be honest but nice
    I told my ex bf he could not suck cock and he never did again caused a big fight

3. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I had the same problem with the last girl I was with. Remember the scene in Talladega Nights when Will Ferrell is interviewed for the first time and he says he doesn't know what to do with his hands? I just kept thinking about that and I actually laughed a bit at the time. Annnyyywwwaaay, I suggest "helping" her do it a few times. Obviously don't tell her she's crap. Women hate that. Try making it part of the sex, perhaps a kinky thing. You helping her because her hands are too small. Or whatever you come up with. After a few times, she'll either catch on to what you're doing and change her methods freely or you're gonna have to bring it up. "Hey babe, I kinda liked how you did it last time".

Or go for the direct approach as Charles suggests. But even at that, you're gonna have to show her what you like. How fast, how hard, how much lube, etc. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem switching up my game if a girl said she didn't like something I specifically did. People aren't mind readers! Oooo that's another angle you could play. Tell her you'd prefer if she did it like <blank> and then ask if there's anything you could improve upon.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Dont tell her teach he. The next time she is giving you one put your hand on top of hers and do it how you like. She will soon realize how you like to be stroked and the type of reactions she should be looking to get from you. One you think she's got it right ease up on your grip and let he finish you off alone

5. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Not having a cock a women doesn't alwyas understand how to manipulate it so it reaches it full potential. But then again, a male may have the same problem when it comes to fingering or tongueing her clit. In both cases the opposite sex has to be shown or told what to do and this in itself can lead to a more intimate and pleasureable relationship.

The key is to communicate, communicate, communicate what you want.

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Just guide her hand gently, giving her the right pressure, motion and rythm. It could work.

7. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find myself always giving instructions during sex...

FASTER!
    SLOW DOWN!
    EASY!
    WATCH THE TEETH!
    YES, JUST LIKE THAT!

you just have to be vocal about what you like & don't like...
    plus like some others have said, feel free to guide her hands with yours...
    but WHATEVER you do, do not criticize...it never brings good results...

Draft saved Draft deleted