How do I use Rapid Share??

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Will someone please explain to me how to view something on Rapid Share?

When I click on it, the page is so complicated and filled with so many different kinds of things that I get very confused. I would prefer to view the video clip free of charge, of course.

Seriously, I would appreciate it very much if some kind person on this site would give me simple, clear, step-by-step instructions on how to select a video from Rapid Share.

Thanks very much!! :smile:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, the first thing you do when the link takes you to the rapidshare site is scroll down about halfway down the page. You will see two columns, one is labeled Premium and the other is labled Free. Click on the free button. That will take you to another page which will have the filename you want to download in bold black letters near the top of the screen. There will also be a ticking clock counting down anywhere from a minute and a half to 30 seconds. You will have to wait until the clock has counted down all the way to zero. Then you will see a scrambled series of letters and or numbers that you will have to descramble and type beside it. This will start the download, and your off.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You also need to be aware that since increasing their maximum file size limit from 100mb to 300mb the amount of space available for free downloads has been dramatically cut.

Personally, I think it's well worth investing in the paid service as you will then have access to an astonishing volume of stuff with no limit on your uploading or downloading.

cheers

Dillon

HLNYCXXX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vickersvc10 said:
I use Rapidshare to download stuff from LPSG. But how can I find out the full menu of stuff available?

There is no "full menu" of what is available on rapidshare. Download links have to be initially made available by the person who did the upload.
Sometimes, if you happen to obtain a link to a particular folder, the contents of such folder will have links to other rapidshare folders, but there is no way to find out the entirety of what is on the rapidshare servers via a directory or through any kind of search function.