How do I warm up?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by pbnation, Aug 7, 2009.

1. pbnation

pbnation New Member

So yeah, I live in a dorm with three other guys and I don't have 20 minutes for each shower.

2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Not sure what you mean, pbnation.

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You warm up the way your are supposed to outline in the sticky, or beginners routine.

I usually use hot towel wraps for 5 minutes, and then hot wrap for 3 minutes in between sets.

Then I end the session by dipping my penis in a hot cup (44oz) for 5 minutes.

It is loud, because of the water running. But, I have my own room/ space, bathroom, and privicy.

As far as doing PE in secret, while sharing space with others? I have no idea. Maybe get up after everyone is asleep?

But I do know that you cannot neglect the warm ups. That is how you get hurt.

4. pbnation

pbnation New Member

I think I'm going to buy a heat pad from Wal Mart, a good one with temperature control is $25 on the website.

Now to get $25...

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Or use a rice sock. I wasnt a fan at first but it has its uses.

Basically, you fill a tube sock about 2/3 of the way with white rice. Tie off the end. Then microwave it for approx. 1 1/2 minutes.

It will give good, moist, heat.

Some people recomend you put your penis IN the rice. That gets way to messy. The heat over the penis is fine. The only thing you have to deal with now it the noise the microwave makes.

I bought a marketed one called "the original Bed Buddy" at Bed, Bath, and Beyound. Its the same thing as a rice sock but it is used for aches and pains. They wont advertise PE. It is well made. Put to fork over $10 for a rice sock you could make at home for pennies? Its up to you.

6. _Jack

_Jack Member

Yeap I do exactly what Wish-4-8 says.
    I personally found a warm-up cloth to get too cold far too quickly. I find the rice sock alot more conveniant and useful.
    Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted