Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
go about this with any luck...i don't do it all. i'm into oral and wanting to meet with two nice males willing to just help me experience my fantasy and be ok with that. seems a couple always wants a top who does them both but that's not me...helpful ideas? thanks...

Reactions: allnitedontstop

Jockbromo12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
go about this with any luck...i don't do it all. i'm into oral and wanting to meet with two nice males willing to just help me experience my fantasy and be ok with that. seems a couple always wants a top who does them both but that's not me...helpful ideas? thanks...
so..wha is your question ? could make out anything from your what u said

Reactions: OKCLane

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
so..wha is your question ? could make out anything from your what u said
how do i meet 2 nice males willing to help me with a fantasy without expecting me to fuck both/be fucked?

Reactions: Jockbromo12

Jockbromo12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how do i meet 2 nice males willing to help me with a fantasy without expecting me to fuck both/be fucked?

Hey buddy in my experience I would say be upfront and honest of what you’re looking for and what you want to do so if you want to fuck both of them let them know if you want to be the one that gets fucked let them know to start off with I think that’s the best way

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey buddy in my experience I would say be upfront and honest of what you’re looking for and what you want to do so if you want to fuck both of them let them know if you want to be the one that gets fucked let them know to start off with I think that’s the best way
i thought i had been upfront in the past and stated what i wanted and didn't want. seems i'm always asked to do what i don't want tho. thanks.

Reactions: Jockbromo12

Jockbromo12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i thought i had been upfront in the past and stated what i wanted and didn't want. seems i'm always asked to do what i don't want tho. thanks.

ya bro it a hard one, even more when it come to sex... most people rather not talk about what there need are to there partners. they also think the worst of it will come of it ... bur really if you all adults it be more fun then anything ... the worst someone can is say no I dont want to do that ... if that happen you move on to the next idea

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure I meet a versatile couple once a month who love to spit roast me and that started after we got talking about sex and how I'm submissive bottom they asked me if I was up for going to there place for a threesome I spend one day a month at there place and they fuck me senseless