How do people wear boxers?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe I have plumbing issues or something, but I find when I wear boxers, I get well... "dripping" problems after Ive been to the toilet.

I dont seem to have the same problem with breifs, but it really puts me off boxers that I cant wear them without drips.

Is there some sort of toilet technique I'm missing? Or do other guys just ignore it?

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Firstly, are you circumcised? If not...urine can be trapped in the foreskin after you pee, therefore leaking occurs, I suggest rolling back the foreskin to eliminate the excess.
If you are; I'm guessing maybe the looseness of boxers allow excess urine in the urethra to exit the penis, as opposed to the tightness of briefs which might constrict the urethra, causing it not to leak.

Try milking it out when you're done, or shake it a few times...

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I think you are missing a technique. Squeeze and shake thoroughly to remove all excess urine after you pee. This is especially important for guys who have a longer than average penis--there's just more length for urine to get trapped in and leak out later. And I have news for you--if you drip when you wear boxers, you are also probably dripping when you wear briefs, it just gets absorbed by the tighter fabric so it's not as noticeable. But it is there. Yuck.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I have a large foreskin and to be sure I'm drip free I always use a cubicle and dry my 'skin and cockhead with tissue - I couldn't just let it soak into my underwear!

Franky

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I was to wear boxers that DIDN'T slide off my body instantly, my dick would hang through the leg and drip everywhere. I have that drip problem...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think there is some minimal advantage for the drip issue with briefs, just because you can situate your penis upward so that the head faces your abdomen. With boxers, your dick just kinda falls down one leg or the other in place, which may account for why you think there's a worse problem when you wear them.

Msr. Propre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always been a heavy dripper. A few years ago I read about a technique that works amazingly well for me. In addition to the squeezing and milking, try pushing right behind your nuts, in towards your prostate. Usually gets those last few drops out.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Maybe I have plumbing issues or something, but I find when I wear boxers, I get well... "dripping" problems after Ive been to the toilet.

I dont seem to have the same problem with breifs, but it really puts me off boxers that I cant wear them without drips.

Is there some sort of toilet technique I'm missing? Or do other guys just ignore it?
It happens to me if I piss over the waistband of my boxers (the fex times is use them) or boxerbriefs.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i used to wear breifs then changed to boxers in early teens and have never looked back, i could never go back, i have tryed on a pair of breifs since i was in boxers and felt like i was being strangled down there!

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
But even if you make sure to clear the pipe after you pee that doesn't help with precum drippage. :( My main gripe with boxers was always that they'd bunch up, slip down, shift around and generally just get on my nerves throughout the course of a day. Briefs stayed in place but could be restricting and too hot. So I've gotten used to going commando.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear pants or jockstraps (gym days)
And if im in a horny mood i dont wear anything under my jeans - so that my bell end can really rub! and so that people can see my big bell end under the jeans
D