how do small dicks look big in jeans

mine is big

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was taking a shower at the gym last night and this guy with a smill dick walked out of the shower dry off and put his jeans on...i dont know if it was his jeans or his briefs but he had a bulge so big

how do small men look big in there jeans when i have a nice size one yet i dont get much of a bulge if any

can any one help me look bigger

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a generous sized dick, but I used to make it bigger in jeans by going down the street thinking very naughty thoughts about guys I saw walking along. Nothing like it for fluffing up old Major. cornetto

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't have the longest dick, especially when flaccid but i have a huge bulge. i think it has to do with where and how my penis is positioned on my body that makes it stick out creating the bulge.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Balls play a big part but also small dicks tend to "point" forward giving the impression there is more there than there really is. My dick slips down my leg making it almost impossible to spot in most clothing, unless it is uncomfortably tight

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a type of brief that makes you look bigger. It is similar to a paded bra.

I've seem these advertised, but I'd never do padding. The right cock ring will hold you up and out without faking the dimensions. I remember being about to have sex with a guy maybe 15 years ago whose bulge I had admired immensely and for a long time, and then when I got him unzipped there was much less and it was shaped kind of like a pig's tail. I split.

m183837

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you dress left then dress right, if you normaloly dress right then dress left. it will add to your bulge.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...had a buddy in college, seemed to wear shorts a lot (the old 'gym type' shorts. He was always sporting a nicely sized bulge, yet if you saw him in the shower....

It was eveni discussed... he even got asked about it once when we were out drinking...

Answer is about what the previous have said, he had pretty good sized 'wide' balls... he had always been in teh habit of putting his (avg) cock over them, 'splitting' them...and alwyas showed a bulge... he admitted that night that it HAD gotten him in trouble...going home with a lady for her to go 'wait...where is the...???'

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get into ball stretching.

A few pounds of steel wrapped around your scrotum- or even better, lead filled leather- makes whatever you do have far more prominent.

daffyff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my penis and balls hang nicely, and they also slip down the pants leg, making my bulge almost non existant...but it's a pleasant surprise for whomever takes the pants off.