How do str8s feel about gays hitting on them?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's all about the context. If someone is acknowledging you're hot, its a compliment and should be taken as one. I've told straight guys I think they're hot and have always gotten a "thanks!" but that's probably because I don't do it in a way that makes them think I want to get into their pants. Likewise, I've told women I think they're hot.

However if a stranger (or near stranger) blatantly hits on you in an overtly sexual way well, that's a bit forward and presumptuous, regardless if you're a man or a woman or if the person hitting on you is a man or a woman. Mind you that can usually be quickly diffused with "Thanks, but I'm straight" or "Thanks but I'm gay" or "Thanks, but I have a boy/girlfriend."

It's when that behavior continues AFTER that that thinks get gnarly and gross. I was at a party a week ago and was talking to this cute girl for a while, early 20s very pretty. She was getting loaded (I was half way there) and out of nowhere jumps on my chest and kisses me. And I'm like - "Whoa, Nelly!" and told her to get off me. Her take on it was "you're hot, I'm hot, we should fuck." So I told her the only way we would be having sex is if she has a cock. So she started arguing with me over it, refusing to take my word for it. Mind you at this point she was so freaking annoying that I'd have probably pretended to be gay just to get away from here. So she insists I can't be gay until I holler over to my buddy G and ask, "Dude, am I gay?" and he hollers back "As a GOOSE." Then she starts to unbuckle my belt - we're on a couch in the middle of a semi-crowded lougey bar and she's doing this. So I'm like, "Knock it off" and fighting the urge to shove her ass to the floor and walk away, and she's telling me how "Everybody's bi, I'm bi, you're bi. We can be bi together." And the truth is I have had sex with women, but the last one was 6 years ago. I know what works for me and it involves a hard cock up my ass. Not that anything mattered in this situation because I'd said "no" already about 10 times. Finally one of the party's hosts, K, noticed the commotion and came over to see what's up. The chick sheepishly backs off and I said "I think your guest here thinks I'm cute." So K looks at her and grins and says, "Well he is cute, isn't he?" She smiles and nods, I buckle my pants, and then K turns my head toward his and plants one on me. K, by the way, is straight (and way hot). Then he tells her I'm spoken for and to find somebody else to play with.

I thought my brain was going to explode Scanner-style. I go over to the bar where G had a fresh gimlet waiting for me and asked what happened. So I give him the run down, "... and then K of all people kissed me." Which G thought was a great example of taking one for the team. "Yeah," I said. "And I'm still not going to get laid tonight."

Farce. That's the only word for it.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened quite often and I do appreciate the feedback. I've never felt weird or threatened by it. Straight men don't get that much validation in life - we're supposed to kind of figure it out by ourselves and not talk about any insecurities we might have. So in that regard it's nice to hear you're doing something right. I used to live in Amsterdam and had several gay friends over there. I would attend the gay parade held every August there too. It's all good fun and I take an ass-pinching in my stride.

Strathos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I could equate the way some straight guys feel when gays hit on them to how I feel when straight women hit on me.

I'd have to be pretty damn drunk to fuck a woman, and then not sure that I could, but when they come on to me, I tell them I'm flattered but I'm gay.

I've had some women who would NOT take no for an answer and had to get rude with them.

Don't be fooled. Women can be just as aggressive as men, sometimes more, especially older women.

I've only come on to one straight guy, and he was a good friend with a beautiful cock who got drunk with me one night. I said, "wanna blow job" and he said "I think I'll pass", we laughed and that was it. Of course endless teashing since then.

Straight guys that get offended are simply hiding something.

tate22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It goes both ways. Straight, bi, gay.
So much focus seems to be put on how a "straight man" feels about getting hit on by another man.

I get creeped out if another gay guy doesn't take the hint if I'm not interested.