How do straight guys feel about being check out by gay guys?

I'm flattered when anyone checks me out even if they're not my type. It happens less and less as you get older, so enjoy it while it lasts!

Location, location, location.

As long as it's my pictures or my cam it's cool. I'll pass on the urinal, as I have been getting stage fright much more often than I used to.

Seriously this question has been asked a lot, but is not nearly as old or offensive as the "would you let another guy_____"

I'm flattered, not only because I said I am 30% gay but because most of the time it's just kind.

Obi1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indifferent. Means a lot more if it comes from an attractive woman.

Reactions: Max_Polo

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm fine with it; it's flattering, like many posters above me said. It gets grating when the flattery is this entry way into telling me all the things the dude wishes/wants/needs to do with me and my dick. I get it - yeah, we're hornballs on here sometimes. But seriously, we're also adults too. I will politely tell you once that that's crossing the line; expect to get ignored after that.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not something that crosses my mind. not around many gay men but and even if i was unless they made it blatantly obvious i wouldnt really know they were gay. And even if i did know, whether or not they are checking me out wouldn't not cross my mind because it doesnt really concern me unless they were to make unwanted advances.

in the end it not something id ever think about it because im a straight man and im only concerned with women, i doubt may gay men worry about women checking them out

Reactions: ronin001

jerkoffjono

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I honestly don't care. If they want to look, they can! So long as I don't get any unwelcome advances I would be happy. I guess the same as a woman would feel about being checked out by a straight guy?

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a compliment. if you post here you can only be open minded. Life should be about acceptance of every persons choice. I hope that no one on this site is disrespectful to anybody. That just spoils it. The world is full of interesting and different people and I don't care what their sexual preference is. If someone likes what they see then we should be happy we made that person enjoy no matter what sex they are. I'm a straight man by the way in case you think I'm biased

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fine with being "checked out," and fail to see any reason to not be. No harm or ill will can come from looking unless it's in person and the looker crosses the line into being obnoxious with their ogling. That's not a gay/straight thing, though. Men and women can do that to one another just the same.

The same principle applies with compliments. No skin off my nose if a gay guy wants to say something complimentary about my physical appearance. A compliment is a compliment. I don't at all mind guys on here critiquing my junk. There is a difference, though, between someone telling me, "your [body part] is [adjective]" and them overtly telling me what they'd like to do with it.

Reactions: BIGBULL29